Dublin, Texas Superthread (Dr. Pepper!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT. ok. yeah.
So it's not exactly food but whatever.

Whn I was about 12 or so, my mum used to make something ebvery day (before she was unable to be on her feet too long) and we had this cat that we referred to as "skillet pussy" because he used to lay in the damn frying pan and we'd have to clean it AGAIN just to use it. so he was laying in the skillet one day and mum turned one of the pilot lights on because he usually ran when he hear the clickig . He didn't run. IUnstead, his arse gets caught on fire. Meanwhile, I;m getting off the bus and cming in. I come in to my mother chasing my cat around the house with a fucking towel, trying to smack him with it to put out the kindling started on his tail!

Yes he was ok.

:lol: I love it!

WAIT. ok. yeah.
So it's not exactly food but whatever.

Whn I was about 12 or so, my mum used to make something ebvery day (before she was unable to be on her feet too long) and we had this cat that we referred to as "skillet pussy" because he used to lay in the damn frying pan and we'd have to clean it AGAIN just to use it. so he was laying in the skillet one day and mum turned one of the pilot lights on because he usually ran when he hear the clickig . He didn't run. IUnstead, his arse gets caught on fire. Meanwhile, I;m getting off the bus and cming in. I come in to my mother chasing my cat around the house with a fucking towel, trying to smack him with it to put out the kindling started on his tail!

Yes he was ok.

Woops! :lmao:

Yeah Im still not so sure... But hey bacon dipped in chocolate doesnt sound good but youd be surprised. Its AMAZING!!

Bacon dipped in chocolate?! That sounds horrible!

Then again, Marmite and honey on Weet-bix in theory should be pretty nasty but I think it's great.

:madspit: Har har. Except my mother can't vomit.

:bonodrum:

Well exploding gives the same room coverage as projectile vomit :shrug:

:tongue:

So what's been happening?? I've just spent the weekend at our friends farm in good ol' rural wopwop NZ where not even a single car drove past on their one lane gravel road :drool:

So what's been happening?? I've just spent the weekend at our friends farm in good ol' rural wopwop NZ where not even a single car drove past on their one lane gravel road :drool:

:jealous:

I saw Opeth on Friday, then the Aussie U2 Show last night with Ali. Good times, both nights. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom