Dublin, Texas Superthread (Dr. Pepper!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah have the dorm open downstairs for me so I dont have to act like a student that lost my key again so somebody will open the door for me.

Imma try to do it on 100 since I have a full tank at the moment.

Ooh Good point, ok I'll be waiting

Pretty good review, though I'd quite disagree about Noise Epic/Valium Skies. I think that's the point where the album really takes off. I've found myself listening to the first three songs, then skipping to the last four (and the version I downloaded includes Mover as a bonus track at the end, so that's cool).

I like Noise Epic well enough and I still feel it might continue to grow on me but Valium and Numbness are the weakest on the album to me. I'm surprised you don't like Judas much.

New headphones = awesomeness

I know the feeling :drool:

I love that shirt :sigh:

You like wearing it too I might add

:cute: Nice pic! Do you see me on his fb too?

I'll have a look now :wink:

I like Noise Epic well enough and I still feel it might continue to grow on me but Valium and Numbness are the weakest on the album to me. I'm surprised you don't like Judas much.

I've no problem with Valium Skies. Tracks like Love Is Noise seem far more like throwbacks to Ashcroft's solo dross to me. Judas bores me at this point.

It's not widely available here, I have to go to the local dairy and pay exorbitant prices for a can.

In honour of you, I might get a can tomorrow.

It's pretty much the only way to properly celebrate my birth...

Even if it's actually currently my Australian birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom