Dublin, Texas Superthread (Dr. Pepper!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am lame. I just now realised I passed 6,900.
Almost to 7,000! :hyper:

Now, to not pass out whilst I attempt to make it there!

I'm putting the finishing touches of my review of the Verve's Forth for Rate Your Music, it looks like it's a pretty long review.

Oh now I want Dr. Pepper.

I used to have a super lame tradition (because it was just my own weird tradition that no one knew about and only I thought was cool or mattered) that I'd have it once a year during winter activity day at my school. Now I never seem to drink it.

About that girl buying spray paint. I was allowed to buy spray paint from the local hardware place because they knew I was an artist of some kind, back when I was 16. I would sell the cans to local graffiti artists under the legal buying age for a fine profit. Rock on, rebellion!

I'm putting the finishing touches of my review of the Verve's Forth for Rate Your Music, it looks like it's a pretty long review.

I was listening to that last night. I definitely prefer the second half over the first. Noise Epic is quickly becoming one of my favourite Verve tracks.

Personally, I'm just adding some recent gigs to my live performances list.

I just now saw the Won't Get Fooled Again performance for the first time. yeah it was a tad silly, but oh how I wish they'd do stuff like that again :sad:

Swear to God, I did NOT photoshop this google ad:

imgad

I had 41 posts in the previous thread? Woaah.... Hope to make it more here. If only I can come up with something fantastically witty to say as seems to be the standard here :D

I was listening to that last night. I definitely prefer the second half over the first. Noise Epic is quickly becoming one of my favourite Verve tracks.

Personally, I'm just adding some recent gigs to my live performances list.

I'm the opposite actually lol, I find the first four songs and the last two (which are the two best overall) to be my favourite tracks on the album. Weird how we can be so polarised on opinions (not really are tastes are completely different :wink:) anyway I have that review up on RYM you can check it out and tell me what you think if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom