Drums, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cartoon.png

thomcartoon.jpg

I've always been meaning to watch that ...

Oho, thunder storm time here!

What happens in The World's Fastest Indian, anyway, Vlad?

It's about a 60-something year old man who lives in a shed in Invercargill, New Zealand. And he has this bike he works on everyday, so he decides to go to America to break the land speed record in Utah. He then breaks the land speed record, 200+ miles an hour (this is the 60's mind you) he goes in that bike of his.

It's actually a true story, it was on tonight.

Here's something i've been working on the past couple of hours. I'm proud of it.

It appears that Thom is now doing Russian car commercials now. :hmm:

It does, cheers.

Now to find some more pictures where we can incorporate Thom.

Ladies, gentlemen, appreciators of Horrible Music Hour ...

Today has seen an amazing music release! If you like all things outsider music, lo-fi, post-rock, or Brokencyde, you will love the lead single by I Don't Know Why...I Think It's Perfect, out now in support of the forthcoming album He Has A Concoction!

Future releases may or may not be more competent.

Download and have your world changed: http://www.send space.com/file/761vj3

For Axver when he wakes up:

10/31/2009
Porcupine Tree down under
For only the second time in their career, Porcupine Tree are returning to Australia to bring The Incident to Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. This news comes after the record's impressive showing in the Australian album charts (entering at #35) in September.
The confirmed dates are:
The Tivoli, Brisbane, 5th February
Enmore Theatre, Sydney, 6th February
Palace Theatre, Melbourne, 7th February.
Veteran PT observers will note that these are the same venues the group played back in 2007 when they were touring Fear Of A Blank Planet.
All tickets for the above shows go on sale 12th November. Best grab them quick! Watch this space for further details.

*drive by post*

Ashley attempts one of Bonnie's Beer Diaries:

A yearly tradition, I am sampling a pumpkin beer. This year: "America's Original Pumpkin Ale" from Buffalo Bill's Brewery. I don't know all those things about color and smell and shit, but I know the bottle cap cut me, causing a terrible first impression. Excuse me while I go pour this.

Ok, I've poured it. It foamed up quite a bit, Bonnie, you'll have to teach me how to say the right thing here, and whether that's a good or bad thing. It's uh..it's pretty dark...I'm scared. Also, the container claims that it's pumpkin pie in a bottle, but I only vaguely smell the necessary spices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom