Drums, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
125714770531980-pcm.png

OK feople, I'm out. :wave:

Do hope to find more awesome cards upon my return.

Dear major_panic,

The Australian release of the UF remaster box set has, I believe, been delayed until today.

I wonder if I'll get my copy from Amazon sooner than you get your copy from JB! (Though you probably got it for a couple of dollars cheaper, as JB's gone and upped the price since you ordered.)

Cheers,
Not A JB Spokesman

Dear suckers, even mine has shipped from amazon , with a 14 dollar refund on price beacuse they can.

tehehehe.
jen

not sure where ax is , im better than last night, i think the man may have seen the tatt this morning not sure, i have a vauge memory of him pulling up my sleeve, but i was asleep , if he did /has he hasnt said anything , which is unusual , i thought it would be more like the perfect storm.

i should be off finishing a smegging funding submission for work , which if i dont get in tomorrow means we would miss out on some mega bucks for work. arse kicked all round for me.

so cin did you kick those hobos out of your house?

yep yep :D
Had a screaming match with them last night. Well they screamed and I kept cool. Calling me and Clint ungrateful, lazy, etc etc, all from the inside MY front door where they've been living rent free!!
Went round tonight and they've left dishes in the sink, empty boxes in my laundry sink, bathroom messy, place stinks of rubbish, window open for anyone to break in. Sent her a text saying thanks for the above mess and just got a smartarse reply.
We're keeping the playstation 3 that the boys went halves in. :giggle: Won't make up for the cash they owe but it still feels good, they both loved that thing. :evil:

OOoh, I thought there would have been a shit storm about the tatt as well! I'm guessing the silence is a little unnerving.

Work submissions :yuck: If it gets you some cash to work with that's great but still, be nice if they'd just give it to you straight up instead of having to justify it.

Work submissions :yuck: If it gets you some cash to work with that's great but still, be nice if they'd just give it to you straight up instead of having to justify it.

YES. 25 pages with support letters, the last 3 years financials, annual reports and in triplicate in canberra by 5 pm wednesday .
not gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom