Drugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have you done any of the following drugs?

• Alcohol

Votes: 73 81.1%
  • Tobacco (cigarettes/cigars/pipes/chew etc)

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 42 46.7%
  • Hashish (including hash oil)

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Magic Mushrooms

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Peyote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mescaline

• Bromo

• Ecstasy

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • LSD

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • GHB (intentionally)

• Prescription Drugs (Dilaudid/Oxycontin/Vicodin etc)

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Quaaludes

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • PCP

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Crack Cocaine

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Methamphetamines

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Amyl

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Ether

• Codeine/Morphine

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Methoxy

• Methyltriptamine

• Dextromethorphan

• Salvia

• Inhalants (Glue/Solvent/Paint Thinner/Gasoline)

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Heroin

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • None

Votes: 14 15.6%

• Total voters

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
I'm...curious.

have you ever done drugs, and if so, what have you done?

you don't have to post your poll or anything if you wish to remain anonymous...i'm just curious.

i've drank alcohol and smoked marijuana before, and soaked a couple joints in hash oil, but that's it.

shit, i completely forgot.

can a mod add a "none" option? thanks.

oh, and if you choose "other", can you post what it was? cause i really can't think of anything i missed...

I await bonosloveslave's protest... for your reckless overlooking of carbs.

:sexywink:

Doozer61 said:
didn't we just do this in IO? :hmm:

Different crowd maybe here. Plus you get to see who are the worst offenders -- LS posters or IO posters. :wink:

oh, and note that when i say "prescription drugs" and "codeine/morphine" i don't mean a shot in the ER from a doctor or pills prescribed to you by your MD. i mean illegal use of these.

I know a couple of people who would have to check just about everything there. :ohmy: :huh:

Only alcohol for me and that's hopefully how it's going to stay for the rest of my life... yeah, I’m so boring. :rolleyes:

I am friends with people who probably did most of that though... funny? No, not really. :crack:

Last edited:
DaveC said:
i must admit part of me wants to try acid and amyl sometime, just to see what it's like. :reject:

Why?

You'll either like it or you won't. If you do like it, what are you gonna do? Keep doing it? You're better to just be smart and stay away. Drugs get glamorized way too much.

DaveC said:
i must admit part of me wants to try acid and amyl sometime, just to see what it's like. :reject:

I admit that many times I feel tempted to try cocaine, I also admit I have one vicious addictive personality so I rather not even try. :yikes:

Bonochick said:

Why?

You'll either like it or you won't. If you do like it, what are you gonna do? Keep doing it? You're better to just be smart and stay away. Drugs get glamorized way too much.

Agree. If you OD or something you'll be causing a lot of grief for your friends and family.

DaveC said:

I don't think that's all that weird, but I like a variety. The thing I always worry about with illicit drugs is the purity, strength, etc., unless I'm really sure of the origins. Sometimes I just think too damned much. :|

also note on the poll that the GHB option means that you intentionally took roofies. not that, god forbid, someone slipped one in your drink when you weren't looking or something.

whoever else besides me voted mushrooms, :up:

y'all don't know the fun to be had.

man, I checked like 6 things on that list.:reject:
funny thing is, apart from alcohol, I've only had limited experience with the others.:angel:

Last edited:
DaveC said:
also note on the poll that the GHB option means that you intentionally took roofies. not that, god forbid, someone slipped one in your drink when you weren't looking or something.

I have no idea why anyone would take those voluntarily....I have had them slipped to me before....not a fun time at all.:|

Last edited:
Alcohol, tobacco, Mary Jane, and prescription drugs.

I have no problem with natural drugs. I think pot and shrooms should be legal.

I had a short stint with prescription pain killers, and I'm quitting smoking by the new year(this time for real).

starsgoblue said:

I have no idea why anyone would take those voluntarily....I have had them slipped to me before....not a fun time at all.:|

A friend of mine died on new year's eve last year from voluntarily taking it. He did it frequently.

I checked way too many boxes. :|

I got drunk a few times when I was a kid, smoked pot twice, and did acid once.

I don't drink hardly at all now, pot is lame and makes me stupid. Acid was fun the single time I did it, but I wouldn't do it again for anything.

:hug: to joyfulgirl. Sorry about your friend :(.

U2dork said:
I don't even know what some of these things are.
:angel: :shrug:

Neither do I-I don't recall ever using those that I'm not sure of. The only drug I can think of that I'm addicted to is caffiene, so I'm guessing that'd go in the "Other" category, so I'd click that one. Other than that...I have not touched a single one of the things mentioned in this list (and any pills I've taken for some reason or other were taken the legal way).

Angela

you forgot about regular amphetamines....

lets just say that I was a very misguided youth....damn I checked off a lot
:ohmy:

oh yes caffeine too! I need a box to check that as well....*ahem*

btw, Im glad that you made it clear that the GHB thing had to be on purpose. I was slipped some in a drink once at a club.

Last edited:
Alcohol, Ciggarettes/Cigars, Marajiuana, Hash Oil, Speed and Solvents, eh and thats all. Anything else i cant remember.........

okay i checked cigarettes and alcohol. i didn't even think that with prescription drugs you meant illegally. :reject:

so anyway i tried cigarettes then realized i was allergic. i only occasionally drink alcohol and only in moderation (well except for the two times i've been drunk, but both times i was home so no worries of drinking and driving). i guess for some i'd be a very boring person! never had the urge to try anything else, especially the illegal stuff.

Back
Top Bottom