Drugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have you done any of the following drugs?

• Alcohol

Votes: 73 81.1%
  • Tobacco (cigarettes/cigars/pipes/chew etc)

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 42 46.7%
  • Hashish (including hash oil)

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Magic Mushrooms

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Peyote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mescaline

• Bromo

• Ecstasy

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • LSD

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • GHB (intentionally)

• Prescription Drugs (Dilaudid/Oxycontin/Vicodin etc)

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Quaaludes

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • PCP

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Crack Cocaine

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Methamphetamines

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Amyl

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Ether

• Codeine/Morphine

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Methoxy

• Methyltriptamine

• Dextromethorphan

• Salvia

• Inhalants (Glue/Solvent/Paint Thinner/Gasoline)

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Heroin

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • None

Votes: 14 15.6%

• Total voters
Just alcohol for me.

I'm too scared to try other things, because I know myself and I know I can all too easily become hooked on something, and that's a path I'm better off stopping before it starts.

I've checked quite a few as well. :crack:

That's ok, I'm not embarrassed. I tried alot of things when I was younger (21 and below) because I had far less responsibility than I do now and a real "fuck all" mentality. I started young (at 12) and quit young. Too many people I know and love started doing drugs late and have really screwed up their adult lives because of it.

A couple things I'll probably never quit doing fullstop because I enjoy them and use them sparingly.

No. 7 in the "none" section.

(dislike the smell of cigarettes, can't stand the taste of alcohol - I even skip the one sip of champagne on birthdays and New Year's Eve too - and wasn't really ever interested in anything other, plus the idea of messing with my mind and not being in full control scares me)

Last edited:
Alcohol. That's it.

I don't understand the point of taking drugs, and, as such, I have zero desire to do so.

Melon

Headache in a Suitcase said:
IWB was confused by the butterfly ballot and wanted to select LSD but accadently voted for Pat Buchanan instead

:wink:

unfortunatly i just mixed up radio buttons for alcohol and tobacco

Alcohol (although I don't really drink at this point, ever), prescriptions, morphine.

None...

I'm 22, a Type 1 Diabetic, and a young man whose family has about 260 alcoholics/druggies in it....I'm taking a pass.

I have to say that I think those of you who abstain from alcohol and drugs are VERY smart. Once you give in and start to use those sort of things it can be extremely hard to leave them behind. It's much better to never start using them at all. I have a lot of respect for you guys.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
IWB was confused by the butterfly ballot and wanted to select LSD but accadently voted for Pat Buchanan instead

BWAAAAHAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

alcohol, tobacco, weed, mushrooms, acid, e, prescription drugs of many varieties, speed, coke, crack and brown.

I checked off to many but have calmed down and only partake in in alcohol.

many wonderful experiences on the little Smurf houses:wink: but that was like 8 years ago

LoveTown said:
I have to say that I think those of you who abstain from alcohol and drugs are VERY smart. Once you give in and start to use those sort of things it can be extremely hard to leave them behind. It's much better to never start using them at all. I have a lot of respect for you guys.

I'm a bit funny with alcohol, really. I never buy it. I generally only drink when I'm around my parents, who always buy it and make drinks for me. ;) But, really, I've gone months at a time without drinking at all, and I really don't miss it. It can get really expensive!

Melon

Back
Top Bottom