DROWNING POOL Slams BILL O'REILLY In Video Message

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3K9EFw6sY

Texas hard rock band DROWNING POOL has taken exception to recent on-air remarks by Fox News commentator Bill O'Reilly that he and is one of only two "celebrities" to support the troops via the USO. The group said in a press release, "This is simply (and sadly, typically) absolutely false. A number of musical artists, actors and comedians have done troop tours via the USO, including DROWNING POOL, who have visited the troops and performed for them on three separate occasions. Additionally, the band have donated a portion of all of their U.S. tour revenues to the USO and to other causes that support the troops."

I'm no fan of Drowning Pool but I'm cool with anyone that's sticks it to Bill"O.

Bunbury said:

I'm no fan of Drowning Pool

Bull sh*t. Are you trying to tell me the below message wasn't specifically for you?

drowning_pool.jpg

Bunbury = President of the Drowing Pool Fan Club, or "DPFC" as he calls it.

Re: Re: DROWNING POOL Slams BILL O'REILLY In Video Message

u2popmofo said:

Bull sh*t. Are you trying to tell me the below message wasn't specifically for you?

drowning_pool.jpg

Bunbury = President of the Drowing Pool Fan Club, or "DPFC" as he calls it.

Pure slander! I can sue you for that!

Bunbury said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3K9EFw6sY

Texas hard rock band DROWNING POOL has taken exception to recent on-air remarks by Fox News commentator Bill O'Reilly that he and is one of only two "celebrities" to support the troops via the USO. The group said in a press release, "This is simply (and sadly, typically) absolutely false. A number of musical artists, actors and comedians have done troop tours via the USO, including DROWNING POOL, who have visited the troops and performed for them on three separate occasions. Additionally, the band have donated a portion of all of their U.S. tour revenues to the USO and to other causes that support the troops."

To which O'Reilly replied "What the hell is a drowning pool?"

Back
Top Bottom