Driving tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
what are some reasons you've gotten a ticket from a police officer? a thread in EYKIW tipped me on this one when someone said that traffic laws can't be observed when Elevation is playing. I find that true too!!!!lol

and what are reasons you've given cops for speeding, going the wrong way down a one way street....etc.

:rant: <----- me at a cop about a year ago

I've been pulled over twice for speeding...:yikes:...but I've managed to avoid a ticket both times.

I really try to be careful about speeding now though...I'd rather not try to press my luck!

well...mofo, the fly, and the intro to streets make me speed like mad...but i've never gotten a ticket or even been pulled over :shrug:

about 3 years ago i was caught going 80 in a 45 zone at about 1 in the afternoon. I got out of that ticket! lol dont know how.

then last year i was coming home from the train station and cut down this back road in our town and there were cops at the end of the road. i went past the road blockers that said local traffic only, because....well my house was right near there, i'm local traffic. they stopped me, got in to an argument with me hence the reason i was :rant: :rant:
then the cop tells me i can pay him 75 bucks then and there or go to court. well...lol you stupid village idiot, i was leaving for Dublin for two months in 4 days, i wasnt handing over 75 bucks OR my lisence. I told him off, kept telling him i'd be out of the country and i didnt care if a stupid ass traffic violation ticket was on my record there was NO way i'd be in court in July.

People from the neighborhood came out....and im actually quiet and shy in person.....and here I am telling this cop off. Eh....he deserved it.

nothing yet :angel:
yah...but that doesn't mean I never speed :evil:
just you watch...
as karma will have it...I'll get a fookin ticket tomorrow. :crack:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i have been pulled over many of times and should have received many tickets but i have only been issued one and that was because i treated a stop sign as a yield.
:shame: Iris :shame:
:lmao:
I've done worse :reject:
I've run a few reds here and there:ohmy:

I've never gotten a ticket either or been pulled over for speeding :angel:

but of course that doesn't mean I never speed :evil: I try not to tho :angel:

I've only gotten pulled over once, and that was for making a turn out of a non-turn lane....there was construction up ahead so I thought I couldn't go straight...there were all kinds of barricades, and I didn't realize that one small little lane went forward....of course I didn't realize that the car next to me at the time that I almost turned into was a cop car :reject: when I finally noticed and looked in the rear view mirror and pulled over, there wer two cop cars behind me :silent: :laugh:

In my 14 years of driving I've probly been pulled over around 20 times, and out of those times maybe had about 6 tickets.. lol.

My record is clean right now.. havent had a ticket in a long time, and if I did I am eligible for traffic school :wink:

damn...Iris....and you got out of all of those? :shocked:
What's your secret? :lol:
I know someone who just got nabbed for going 30 over the limit...and now he's on "probation" for 2 years. Which means if caught speeding again, he'll lose his liscence for a year. The cop was an ASS. :tsk:
:uhoh: and I think I've run more than a few more reds in my lifetime. :uhoh:
:reject:

20 times Sicy????? Sheesh!
I've been driving 10 and never been pulled over once. Not even for an RBT. I am so desperate to get pulled over for an RBT that I slow right down and everything but they always give me filthy looks and wave me on.
:mad:

I want to see what its like.

Stupid cops. Karma will dictate that I will get pulled over for doing 10kms over the limit one day and I will probably lose points or something. I've never even been flashed by a permanent speed camera. Although I once saw about 50 bikies get flashed, and lord knows how those tickets would have worked as there were 2-3 of them in each lane all zooming through chasing some other guy on a motorbike who wasn't one of them.

Kiki said:
:rant: <----- me at a cop about a year ago

haha, about 5 years ago...I rememeber dad got caught on the way to the beach (2 hour drive from where we live)
ahhh, dad did exactly the same at the cop as you did :lol:

that was the most quietest trip to the beach we ever had :lol:

ive never run a light and i always stop at stop signs. i follow literally every sign on the road. i always signal and make sure everything works properly

i do however speed. i speed a lot and to a great extent.

a lot of people regard me as a safe driver though. advanced driving courses are so much fun to take.

mmmBono said:
damn...Iris....and you got out of all of those? :shocked:
What's your secret? :lol:

southern charm and short shorts do help. :laugh: seriously, i was told by all of those officers who pulled me over that they should take my license, take me to jail, etc. but they let me off the hook and gave me some tips.

btw, [q]"Ma'am, SC law says no open container allowed in vehicles"[/q]:flirt: this was a nice tip from the officer who told me to drink the beer when i get to the beach. btw i wasn't drinking, my boyfriend at the time who was passed out next to me was drinking but either way we both should have been thrown in jail for underage possesion. lol the cop who searched my car, woke my ex up *who was an ass anyway* and made him spread eagle on the hood of the car. :lmao: he did that just for me because he was being mean to me in the car. what a sweet officer. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom