Driving tickets - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 07-14-2003, 10:43 AM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 04:17 PM
78 in a 60.
I offered the cop sexual favors though, so I got out of the ticket.

Old 07-14-2003, 11:25 AM   #17
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 05:17 PM
i've been pulled over twice for speeding. the second time i was listening to new order's 60 mph. that's the last time i let my husband listen to new order in the car.

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann
Old 07-14-2003, 01:34 PM   #18
Blue Crack Addict
Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 06:17 PM
Originally posted by mmmBono
damn...Iris....and you got out of all of those?
What's your secret?
southern charm and short shorts do help. seriously, i was told by all of those officers who pulled me over that they should take my license, take me to jail, etc. but they let me off the hook and gave me some tips.

btw, [q]"Ma'am, SC law says no open container allowed in vehicles"[/q] this was a nice tip from the officer who told me to drink the beer when i get to the beach. btw i wasn't drinking, my boyfriend at the time who was passed out next to me was drinking but either way we both should have been thrown in jail for underage possesion. lol the cop who searched my car, woke my ex up *who was an ass anyway* and made him spread eagle on the hood of the car. he did that just for me because he was being mean to me in the car. what a sweet officer.