Driving Sideways - new Aimee CD for my car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Just made this 19 track Aimee Mann CD for my car and thought I'd share it with you guys. This is no way an attempt at a greatest hits, especially since it has the entirety of Bachelor #2 in it. ;)

1. How Am I Different
2. Nothing Is Good Enough
3. Red Vines
4. The Fall Of The World's Own Optimist
5. Satellite
6. Deathly
7. Ghost World
8. Calling It Quits
9. Driving Sideways
10. Just Like Anyone
11. Susan
12. It Takes All Kinds
13. You Do
14. Pavlov's Bell
15. It's Not
16. Little Bombs
17. I Should've Known
18. Amateur (Live at St. Ann's Warehouse)
19. Deathly (Live at St. Ann's Warehouse)

How awesome is How Am I Different with that extremely Abbey Road-like guitar? :love: Little Bombs is probably my favorite song of hers, although I love Pavlov's Bell, It's Not, Amateur and Deathly too. I'm so glad that one of Aimee's greatest fans, Vertigo Gal got me into her music! :hug: :wink:

Great car CD you've got there :love:

I particularly love the stuff from St. Ann's Warehouse - she sounds fantastic live. Have you heard Wise Up, Zoots? Though the only complete album I have is Bachelor No.2, I haven't heard any weak songs by her - they all sound great. I think The Forgotten Arm will be my next purchase.

Yeah, VG is also responsible for my introduction to Aimee Mann :)

Get "The Forgotten Arm."

Alot of it was recorded live, so it has more of a "band" feel than her other studio stuff.

I think it's her best album.

Zoots, how do ya like that guitar solo in Deathly?:drool:

MrBrau1 said:
Zoots, how do ya like that guitar solo in Deathly?:drool:

Awesome. It makes a great final song to my collection too! But Amateur is my favorite though, from Live @ St. Ann's. :drool: at least from the tracks I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom