Drew Barrymore sexcapade in bathroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Add yet another celebrity to the ever growing list of those thinking nothing of PDA, or should that be public displays of sexual acts, PDSA?

Charlie's star Drew Barrymore's rocker boyfriend has revealed that the couple recently got caught having sex in the bathroom at the New York opera house.

Fabrizio Moretti, the 25-year old 'The Strokes' drummer, said though the two had gone to the opera to watch the show, they soon got bored by the performance and decided to have a little fun in the ladies' loo.

"I had sex in the bathroom at the opera a little while ago, in New York. We went to 'La Boheme’ and it was wicked boring. So we decided to go to the bathroom, and we got caught, and it was embarrassing," New York Post quoted him, as telling Jane magazine.

Moretti added that the two would probably have been spared the blushes if they had had sex in the men’s bathroom instead of the ladies'.

"If we’d gone to the men’s room, people would’ve heard it and said, 'Good on you, man'. But we were in the ladies' room, and when we heard an old woman start to tinkle, we couldn't help but crack up. I guess she told the security guy - he came in and was, like, 'Just go'," he added.

lmao.

i love, though, how they call it a "sexcapade" instead of what it really is:

a couple with what seems to be a perfectly healthy sex life :combust:

oh, wait a minute, was that carek's choice of words?

awesome.

it's not often you get to use a great word like that, is it? :wink:

Well, let's look at the content of the story: they wanted to have sex and got caught. Caught in the act? Caught both going into the ladies room? Caught leaving the opera early?

This is the stuff that publicists come up with when their client's name hasn't been in the news enough.

U2democrat said:
This reminds me of an episode of the simpsons where marge and homer got turned on by having sex in places where they could possibly get caught :nerd:

homer-marge-nudie-rudie.jpg

*homer* "can we trade places? I don't trust these guys."

bonosgirl84 said:
oh, wait a minute, was that carek's choice of words?

awesome.

it's not often you get to use a great word like that, is it? :wink:

yep :giggle: that was me who came up with the sexcapade word....my journalism background spewing forth, thinking of a catchy word or phrase for the thread title to capture attention!

It IS a great word! I think I might make it my word of the day!

Back
Top Bottom