Dream Out Loud and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine is a bunch of layers. Bottom layer is all purply (kind of a gradient? It's lighter in the middle), next layer is the stars (those are a tool built into PSP7), next layer is the text, and the top layer is the cloudy stuff on top. All of the layers are semi-transparent, except the bottom one.

It took me ages of fucking around in PSP before I started figuring out what I was doing.

:lmao: I need a job....thinking about working at another quiznos...but in future will it make me look bad if the only job I've ever had is at quiznos? Or is it excused, since I'm a student?

Good luck Aimee :up: if you apply at Quiznos right my down as a reference....perhaps my name has made the Quiznos circut :lmao:

yeah i need one ASAP because my mom said she is making me pay for my college application fees :slant: and then I want to save up for a summer vacation in europe :hyper:

^^^^ ashley, the world famous quizno-er :bow:

^^^ yeah, "coffee" :wink:

^^The devil's water ain't so sweet, but you can dip your feet every once in a little while :shrug:

^ "piece" ...did you do that on purpose?!

No, it's because my grandfather brought some scary coconut back from Korea that had a scary face carved on it, and it scarred me for life.

I got this energy beneath my feet :drool:

I <3 coconuts...

Ok Chass since you won't get on MSN

How did you make the stars?

Back
Top Bottom