Draw a pig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I drew the pig. This is what it said about me:

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.
Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.
With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life.

Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life.

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life.

mine's the same as shari schultz and lara mullen's

I think we all drew it to the left because there was a hidden pig a moment before ti started facing left :wink:

Toward the bottom of the frame, you are pessimistic, and have a tendency to behave negatively.
Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates.
With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.

:shifty:

Ok people I feel pretty shitty lately so yes this explains all :wink:

Toward the top of the frame, you are positive and optimistic.
With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a GREAT listener.

:bonodrum:

JanuaryStar said:
Toward the bottom of the frame, you are pessimistic, and have a tendency to behave negatively.
Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates.
With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.

:shifty:

Ok people I feel pretty shitty lately so yes this explains all :wink:

same. but my shittiness is just utter fatigue.

...but at least my pig has GREAT legs.
:drool:

bono_212 said:
mine's the same as shari schultz and lara mullen's

I think we all drew it to the left because there was a hidden pig a moment before ti started facing left :wink:

Shari only had a good sex life though ;)

My pig's curly tail was fabulous :up:

Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have no sex life.

Pretty much spot on! :up:

My personality equates to that of the average swine.

Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life.

if that last statement were true, i'd post more in the " who got lucky last night " thread!

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom