dragons don't make the sound gao.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
they don't.
go watch shrek. the dragon in that wasn't going 'gao'.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

332%3A7%3A%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23232777%3A6668ot1lsi

332%3A7%3A%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23232777%3A6668ot1lsi

Smart Ass.

piss off.
that's what kobayashi's say: piss off.
g(a)o check your head, dragons don't say gao. you're the only one's who say gao.

------------------

Ohhh now you have pissed off the evil GAO dragon. GAO will rip your unsmiley head right off of you with his piercing sharp teeth and feed it to your stinking shreck dragon!

mad.gif

Hmmm...really no point to this post and that's probably why I'm responding...LOL to the pointless posts!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

BONO: I think you pull it.
HIPPYACTRESS: !!
BONO: Or push it.
BONO: Just....feckin? twist it, I guess. I don't know. I WANT MORE!!
HIPPYACTRESS: *passes out*
BONO: NURSE!!! *rings bell* I did it again!

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
Ohhh now you have pissed off the evil GAO dragon. GAO will rip your unsmiley head right off of you with his piercing sharp teeth and feed it to your stinking shreck dragon!

mad.gif

kobayashi says piss off!

------------------

Silly, silly Kobayashi

Everyone knows that Shrek is a Hollywood movie and therefore does not represent reality. Of course the dragon in that movie doesn't say Gao.

Have you been to Japan? And if so, did you encounter a dragon on your journey? If not, then you are not qualified to tell us what a dragon says. Furthermore, the secrets of the GAO are not made available to everyone. You must seek it out. You must earn it.

Notiti will not be pleased when she sees this thread, I can tell you that right now. You will recieve the ham of truth. And don't tell me to piss off either because it's getting repetitive.

dragonhd1.jpg

May the spiritual bad breath of GAO be upon you.
mad.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

[This message has been edited by Calluna (edited 12-07-2001).]

"Gao" is the Japanese sound of dragons. It's that simple. It's as simple as the fact that Americans say "oink" for pigs, and pigs don't say "oink" in real life.

Ormus

------------------
"Then she was in the helicopter, and it was rising, and I had not gone with her, and I never saw her again, none of us did, and the last words she screamed down at me break my heart every time I think of them, and I think of them a few hundred times a day, every day, and then there are the endless, sleepless nights." - Salman Rushdie, The Ground Beneath Her Feet

you guys are nuts.
gao sucks. your dragons suck as well.

------------------

Originally posted by kobayashi:
you guys are nuts.
gao sucks. your dragons suck as well.

Oh you are SO dead my friend. Let me give you a taste of the ham of truth. The reason that you do not realize that dragons say GAO is because I am afraid you are hoplessly lame. When was the last time you talked to a dragon anyway? The dragons and me, we be tight.
They're all "What up Noti, GAO."
And I'm like "GAO mofos, hey I need some help there's this lame ass who thinks you don't say GAO, and I guess he thinks he's the expert on you guys."
And they're all "Hell no! I haven't hung out with that guy ever. He doesn't know me, he doesn't know my middle name. Gao to that shit."
"Right?" I say "Maybe I should just take his lame ass out back and show him what's up."
"GAO noti," say the dragons "I don't know if this dude is punk enough to handle that I mean he doesn't even think we say GAO."
"Well dragons, you have to learn sometime."
Lets go Kobayashi. You and me, square go, out back. First one to black out loses.
mad.gif
GAO to those who think they know dragons.
mad.gif

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html

P
I
S
S

O
F
F
!

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 12-11-2001).]
Good work. What a comeback. You've rendered me speechless. Try again, *Laces up her boots and walks out back.*
mad.gif
GAO to those who can't except defeat.

------------------

P
I
S
S

O
F
F
!

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 12-11-2001).]

I didn't see that one coming.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

[This message has been edited by Calluna (edited 12-11-2001).]

Let go of your ego, kobayashi. Do not be afraid to look the dragon in the eye. If you did this you would see that we are all on the same side.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

The dragon is your friend! Pretty pretty dragons...
I mean yeah, dragons, wooo. Um,
mad.gif
GAO?
Anyway just be happy with the dragons. Who are you to question the Japanese anyway?

------------------

SPanikengun.gif

why is kenny firing the gun?
he always dies.

i got a mid term tommorow. good nite.

------------------
against smileys

He's killing you before he dies.

that's the silliest explanation since gao.
oh wait gao was just a couple of days ago.
(hey look gao and ago go together!)
this is one of the 2 silliest explanations i've ever heard.

------------------
against smileys

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 12-12-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom