Dr. Zhivago's Lara's Theme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Azor

Refugee
Hi everyone!!!

I'm trying to get versions of Lara's Theme, that famous waltz of the movie. I have 2 versions, the original (5:47) and the Henry Mancini's version. Any other version you can send me will be fine (excepting "Somewhere, my love", the version with lyrics).

azor@u2email.com

Thank's!

Last edited:
well, i've seen the movie 3 or 4 times (in different classes, i wouldn't watch it otherwise. i hated it), so i think i'm familiar with it.

Azor said:

hey, don't complain. if nothing else, we're keeping your thread on the front page in case someone who does have it sees it.

The film is from a different era, that's for sure. And it's certainly not a favorite of mine, but it is considered a classic, and so is the music. Hence my amused reaction to your "why?" comment.

My mother loves it. :lol: I got the DVD for her when it came out. And I must say that the restoration job they did was phenomenal, because from a picture quality standpoint, it looked damn good for such an old film.

I've given your thread another comment, Azor. Hopefully someone can help you with your request...

Back
Top Bottom