Dr Phil kicks guest off his show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonnytakeawalk

Refugee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNPvdsJS-qE

Dr Phil's almost as low as this bumfight dude in my opinion. I mean he had to have seen the fooage beforehand, he warned people before he showed the footage. Why did he have him on in the first place??? He's just given him so much publicity. All to make him look good. and the way the audience cherred Dr Phil when he kicked him off :barf:

Dr Phil is a disgrace

No kidding...I mean, was that edited, or did he really just show the guy's clips and then boot him?

I'd laugh if some bum kicked that dude's ass...though you know damn well he goes out with some big posse, because people who do sick shit like that tend to be cowards.

JCOSTER said:
Yes, why did he have him on just to throw him off?:huh:

Exacty what i thought when i watched the clip a couple of days ago. Doesn't 'Dr' Phil get that MORE people will go and try to find this guys sick videos on line now that he's given the prick all this free publicity?:der:
Not very smart AT ALL:no:

Dr Phil is an actual doctor.

I dont quite understand how he is the focus of this thread and not the guest he had on. Whatever your feelings for Dr Phil are, there's no comparing him and this guest. Also worth noting is that Dr Phil doesn't personally oversee all the pre-airing research and backgrounds. He most likely didn't see that footage, but was told by his producers, the ones who put the stories together, that they had arranged a guest such as him, and not either doing enough of his own research, or entrusting producers who jeopardised his credibility, he ended up with this.

Is that for real?

A couple of things. First, he in theory makes a living off of paying people to cause misery and he is proud of it. And second, he comes out mocking Dr Phil. If that is a real video, to me it is pretty clear that they guy was an ass and probably didn't have any real remorse or desire to change. I would even say he was there only for the publicity it would get him. Why should Dr. Phil waste his time talking to him if that is the case and promote his stupid, inhumane bullshit?

Last edited:
Angela Harlem said:
Dr Phil is an actual doctor.

I dont quite understand how he is the focus of this thread and not the guest he had on. Whatever your feelings for Dr Phil are, there's no comparing him and this guest. Also worth noting is that Dr Phil doesn't personally oversee all the pre-airing research and backgrounds. He most likely didn't see that footage, but was told by his producers, the ones who put the stories together, that they had arranged a guest such as him, and not either doing enough of his own research, or entrusting producers who jeopardised his credibility, he ended up with this.

In my opinion the whole thing's set up. Firstly the static comes on like a whole 2 seconds before Dr Phil says stop the tape. Secondly the presence of the backstage camera. I mean why would they have a backstage camera on unless they already knew the dude was guna be kicked off and thirdly Dr Phil warned people before he showed the footage, he told parents to make their kids leave the room. He must have seen it beforehand.

If I am right and this was set up just to generate some controversy and get some extra ratings than Dr Phil is as low as this bumfight guy because in doing so he has given the guy big $ publicity

I didn't watch the whole thing because Dr. Phil is an idiot, but the bumfight thing was big news where I live. The guy was sentenced to jail time. Everyone around here knows that. Either this is a rerun, a partial show clip, or Dr. Phil really is an idiot. :shrug:

I don't know which is worse: Dr. Phil's show or that asshole guest's haircut. I've seen this dude before. I saw one bum actually change his life for the better when he saw himself getting his ass whipped for laughs and realized he reached an all time low.

Back
Top Bottom