Dr Pepper Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
inmyplace13 said:

There is a factory is Dublin, Texas that makes old school "Dublin Dr Pepper" using imperial cane sugar. I tried on of these classics for the first time recently, and it doesn't quite stack up to the Dr Pepper's of today and yesteryear. I don't see what the hype was about.

For those of you with a serious addiction and 30 extra bucks lying around, try the original thing...
http://www.dublindrpepper.com/
I actually prefer it to the common dr.pepper (get the bottles) and thankfully I have a lovely girlfriend who lives in austin that sends me some now and again.

I actually thought the diet Berries and Cream tasted better than the regular.

Diet Dr. Pepper is probably my favorite soda, and I think it tastes as good as regular. But the new Diet Berries and Cream one? :sick: I thought it tasted like carbonated cough syrup!

:crazy:

I never would have thought to heat up dr. pepper, but there's actually a recipe on it!

Ingredients:
12 ounces Dr. Pepper.
2 lemon slices

Directions:
Pour the Dr. Pepper® into a saucepan. Heat until it is hot and bubbly, at exactly 170 degrees F. Place a lemon slice in the bottom of each of two mugs. Pour the Dr. Pepper® into the mugs, then serve immediately.

odd!

Achtung_Bebe said:
:crazy:

I never would have thought to heat up dr. pepper, but there's actually a recipe on it!

Ingredients:
12 ounces Dr. Pepper.
2 lemon slices

Directions:
Pour the Dr. Pepper® into a saucepan. Heat until it is hot and bubbly, at exactly 170 degrees F. Place a lemon slice in the bottom of each of two mugs. Pour the Dr. Pepper® into the mugs, then serve immediately.

odd!

Ummmm think I prefer mine either cold or room temperature. The thought of heating it up like that just doesn't sound too appealing.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Diet Dr. Pepper is probably my favorite soda, and I think it tastes as good as regular. But the new Diet Berries and Cream one? :sick: I thought it tasted like carbonated cough syrup!

I am gad to hear someone mention the new Dr Pepper Berries and Cream.....I prefer regular diet Dr Pepper to egular Dr Pepper, but I do not like either of the berries and cream, they are both yech! :barf:

Back
Top Bottom