Dr Pepper Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
did you know the soft drink Dr Pepper was introduced at the 1904 World's Fair in St. Louis? 7-Up also was invented in St. Louis.

Interesting tidbit, Chizzles. Thank you.

There is a factory is Dublin, Texas that makes old school "Dublin Dr Pepper" using imperial cane sugar. I tried on of these classics for the first time recently, and it doesn't quite stack up to the Dr Pepper's of today and yesteryear. I don't see what the hype was about.

oh my good lord how i do love Dr. Pepper

When I went to Japan, my teacher actually forewarned me that the good doctor is not a favorite there, and i told my boss, and he went online and looked up where I coudl find Dr. Pepper in Japan for me, but alas....the place he told me to go to had no Dr. Pepper...The two days I was in Tokyo I drank about 10 dr. P's and after that I coudl find none :sad:

When I got back home I bought a two liter and downed it....there's definently some type of drug other than caffine in this drink

DP_Magic.gif

I love soda of all kinds and colours, but DR P tastes like toothpaste, for God's sake.

Chizip said:
did you know the soft drink Dr Pepper was introduced at the 1904 World's Fair in St. Louis? 7-Up also was invented in St. Louis.
Well, did you know that the original labels and bottle caps had the numbers 10, 2 and 4...that was the best time of day to drink D.P.

old guys would remember this...:eek:

I love Dr Pepper :wink: But there are some imitations of it, crapper cheaper versions (I happened to come across a Dr Thunder once) that just taste like shit.

Dr Pepper doesn't need to skateboard, it's too busy buttering up and eventually nailing sexy females.

drpeppermodel1si.jpg

:hyper:

Dr. Pepper :drool:

I have a squishy pillow in the shape of a Dr. Pepper can. it even has a silver pop top thing. Anyone who knows me knows I don't get violent until someone takes my Dr. Pepper away from me.

Mr. BAW said:

Anyone remember or drink Delaware Punch??? talk about sweet.......:yuck:

My husband does :hyper: He said he thinks they still make it as well...

remember Bubble Up? I always used to drink that as a kid when I was sick
Bubble%20Up.jpg

Back
Top Bottom