Dr Pepper Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Se7en said:
have you missed me my dear, sweet lmjhitman?:kiss:
desperately! :sad:

how dare you leave me pining away!

how DARE you!?!?!!!! :angry:

welcome back! :kiss:

lmjhitman said:

welcome back! :kiss:

thank you my love. :love:
between graduation, a brief move home for a relaxing couple of weeks, and a move back out to philly i've been pretty busy/ pre-occupied the past few weeks. hopefully we'll see a bit more of each other now. :sexywink:

zonelistener said:
I would say that this officially marks the lowest point Interference.com has ever seen in the realm of posting.

I would call it the bottom of the barrel, but I truly feel that you and your cronies can do even better (at driving this place down).

Congratulations.

:sexywink:

zonelistener said:
I would say that this officially marks the lowest point Interference.com has ever seen in the realm of posting.

I would call it the bottom of the barrel, but I truly feel that you and your cronies can do even better (at driving this place down).

Congratulations.

Your holier-than-thou trip is pointless. What is LS? Among other things, it's a place to post about things you like and dislike. I like Dr Pepper, and evidently so do a lot of the other members here. If you don't have anything worthwhile to say, don't bother entering the thread.

After seeing what happened with Mullen4Prez and Zoomerang, I'd prefer no one to come into one of my threads and start commenting on whether or not they're good for the Inteference community. If it makes people happy, who are you to say it is "driving this place down"?

I'm here for the same reason everyone else is: I love U2. Just because I like to enjoy myself and have a laugh here and there doesn't mean I'm bringing down this forum, because I contribute more good than bad. The same goes for my "cronies".

You seriously ought to reevaluate how you look at this. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR LIFE.

Last edited:
BlackElectric said:
What about Dr. Thunder?

:wink:

Holy shit Dr Thunder is so good. 2 dollars for a 12 pack doesnt hurt either.

Rock on, off brand walmart Dr Pepper:rockon:

Aardvark747 said:

I assume you are probably refering to myself, M4P, BSB, Palace_Hero amongst others.

Let me just say, we have as much right to post here as you do. Occasionally yes, some silly threads have been started - but then promptly closed, as are threads that get out of hand with regards to arguements.
As long as no-one is calling somebody a c**t or a wa***r in every thread, why should u be offended. Just dont come in and read the thread in the first place if you think you won't like it.

I can understand that ppl who have been here since 2001/02 are annoyed maybe by other newer ppl posting in their beloved LS. But honestly, there are more important things in this world to be bothered about, and it's not as if you're not allowed to post your own threads at the same time anyway!

So I dont believe ANYONE is 'driving this place down' and i'm sure if they were, they would quickly be removed from the site.

:ohmy:

Wow! That's the most serious post I've ever seen coming from Aardvark! I agree with him. :up:

DrTeeth said:

There's a Backstreet Boy posting here? :combust:

I have to say, I don't enjoy DrPepper nearly as much as the low budget version we have over here called Foots (or something like that, I forgot). :drool:

Is it Nick Carter? I hope so, he's the dreamy one. :cute:

Anyways, I love Dr. Pepper. It makes the world taste better. :D

Se7en said:
thank you my love. :love:
between graduation, a brief move home for a relaxing couple of weeks, and a move back out to philly i've been pretty busy/ pre-occupied the past few weeks. hopefully we'll see a bit more of each other now. :sexywink:
good. :love:

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
I don't think urine is a drink... just because its a liquid doesn't make it a potable for imbibement. Gasoline is a liquid, but not a drink... unless you like stripping the lining from your innards and having a horrible crampy bleedy death, in which case, bottoms up.

OMG!!! :lmao: This post has me laughing like a maniac!! :up: :up:

(Why should that amuse me? I am such a sick little puppy...:yes: )

(by the way -- Dr Pepper SUX!) :yuck:

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:

(by the way -- Dr Pepper SUX!) :yuck:

YOU DO!

I don't mean that. I don't agree with your sodas then, but I will defend to the death your right to drink them.

This may sound strange, but I haven't seen Dr Pepper in Australia for years now, i live in the city too and still no Dr Pepper.
Pity to I really liked it :(

Thanks now I really want some :drool:

inmyplace13 said:

Your holier-than-thou trip is pointless. What is LS? Among other things, it's a place to post about things you like and dislike. I like Dr Pepper, and evidently so do a lot of the other members here. If you don't have anything worthwhile to say, don't bother entering the thread.

After seeing what happened with Mullen4Prez and Zoomerang, I'd prefer no one to come into one of my threads and start commenting on whether or not they're good for the Inteference community. If it makes people happy, who are you to say it is "driving this place down"?

I'm here for the same reason everyone else is: I love U2. Just because I like to enjoy myself and have a laugh here and there doesn't mean I'm bringing down this forum, because I contribute more good than bad. The same goes for my "cronies".

You seriously ought to reevaluate how you look at this. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR LIFE.
:eyebrow: :eyebrow:

How dare you expect to have fun on an internet forum!! Dont you realise that you are only allowed to have a go at other people when you reach 8000 posts,that then gives you supierior 'knowledge and wisdom' compared to relative newcomers (oh and it also gives you a sort of arrogant,patronising attitude)
Regards,Lee:wave:

"Mr Pibb is a replica of Dr. Pepper, but it's a bullshit replica, cuz dude didn't get his degree. Why'd you have to drop out and start making pop so soon?"

-Mitch Hedberg

Nate Dogg said:
"Mr Pibb is a replica of Dr. Pepper, but it's a bullshit replica, cuz dude didn't get his degree. Why'd you have to drop out and start making pop so soon?"

-Mitch Hedberg

:heart: Mitch

Rest in peace

I saw a guy drinking a Mr Pibb today and I was this close to kicking him in the stones.

Bastard.

skjuls makes an interesting point. Does Dr Pepper = Yum? I agree with my friend skjuls here. Studies have shown that while Coke = yuck and Mr Pibb = fucking bullshit, Dr Pepper has remained steadfast in equaling Yum.

Good post, skjuls.

inmyplace13 said:
skjuls makes an interesting point. Does Dr Pepper = Yum? I agree with my friend skjuls here. Studies have shown that while Coke = yuck and Mr Pibb = fucking bullshit, Dr Pepper has remained steadfast in equaling Yum.

Good post, skjuls.

No problem!!

I try and make my opinion known without killing a thread!!

Dr. Pepper does a body good!

did you know the soft drink Dr Pepper was introduced at the 1904 World's Fair in St. Louis? 7-Up also was invented in St. Louis.

Back
Top Bottom