Download 2005 looks fuckin ace!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
:rockon:

Bring this on!

June 10 - Feeder, Garbage, Dinosaur Jr., Megadeth, Biffy Clyro, JJ72 (main stage); Billy Idol, The Used, My Chemical Romance, The Bled (Snickers stage).

June 11 - Black Sabbath, Velvet Revolver, HIM, Anthrax, Alter Bridge, Bowling For Soup (main stage); In Flames, Chimaira, Lamb Of God, Bullet For My Valentine, Meshuggah, Unearth, Every Time I Die (Snickers stage).

June 12 - System Of A Down, Slipknot, Slayer, Nightwish, Killswitch Engage (main stage); Motorhead, DKT/MC5, Lacuna Coil, Mastodon, Caliban, As I Lay Dying (Snickers stage).

Ok, i'm not too bothered about the Friday, but i'll def. be there for the Sat/Sun. Still don't like seeing System's name above Slayer's. But I guess that's the way of things these days.:shrug:

System of a Down shouldn't even be allowed to touch the shoes of any of the bandmembers of Slayer! What a crap band is that! And they're annoying and arrogant as well. Ow yeah, that's MY opinion (before anybody starts slagging me off).

I heard REM is going to be on that. hahah REM and Slayer in the same venue :lol:
I think Rammstein should be on this thing as icing on the cake :wink:
Sounds like an awesome gig regardless even though there are some shit bands.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Friday is pretty odd certainly. If I were organising it, i'd be trying to swap Bowling for Soup and Alter Bridge with The Bled and My Chemical Romance...

Aardvark747 said:

June 10 - Feeder, Garbage, Dinosaur Jr., Megadeth, Biffy Clyro, JJ72 (main stage); Billy Idol, The Used, My Chemical Romance, The Bled (Snickers stage).

June 11 - Black Sabbath, Velvet Revolver, HIM, Anthrax, Alter Bridge, Bowling For Soup (main stage); In Flames, Chimaira, Lamb Of God, Bullet For My Valentine, Meshuggah, Unearth, Every Time I Die (Snickers stage).

June 12 - System Of A Down, Slipknot, Slayer, Nightwish, Killswitch Engage (main stage); Motorhead, DKT/MC5, Lacuna Coil, Mastodon, Caliban, As I Lay Dying (Snickers stage).

Holy crap !!!!,, Anthrax, Slipknot, Billy idol :wink: Slayer.... Killer line-up.

Back
Top Bottom