Down The God, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, I think that's probably for the best, Renato!

Yeah, my wife was relieved. Just yesterday there were reports of renewed skirmishes among rebels.

Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the moving to NY will work out.

So, as it turns out I'm not going to Congo anymore.

I have a friend from there, and from what he says it depends on where you are, most likely you wouldn't have had any strife. Once some guy broke into his backyard and shoot his dog, though. So yeah, I dunno. I'd like to go there, one day, though. Just not in the near future, or (obviously) if things get worse.

I have a friend from there, and from what he says it depends on where you are, most likely you wouldn't have had any strife. Once some guy broke into his backyard and shoot his dog, though. So yeah, I dunno. I'd like to go there, one day.

Yeah, Kinshasa is not that bad compared to eastern Congo. I don't rule out going there eventually, it's just that career-wise it was better to try something else at this point.

Yeah, my wife was relieved. Just yesterday there were reports of renewed skirmishes among rebels.

Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the moving to NY will work out.

I can imagine she was!

Good luck, hope all goes well.

Renato, how can I persuade you to vote Discotheque rather than LNOE in the next Survivor round?

Excellent.

Well, he still has to go to both Amsterdam AND Dublin with us. :hmm:

Oh wait, forget that, he has tickets. :uhoh:

Perhaps like this? :sad:

:flirt: Please do not vote on LNOE, you know you don't want to do that! :sexywink:

Well, he still has to go to both Amsterdam AND Dublin with us. :hmm:

Oh wait, forget that, he has tickets. :uhoh:

Perhaps like this? :sad:

:flirt: Please do not vote on LNOE, you know you don't want to do that! :sexywink:

Hahaha, I loled. I'm thinking of trading for having you guys vote for a favorite of mine in the next two rounds, but then again, i don't have a favorite in the next two rounds!!!

edit: i meant albums, not rounds!

Ax, how did it taste? :lmao:

It reminded me of a Friends episode where Rachel bakes a dessert and adds meat, tomato and onion to it.

/popularculturereference

Hahaha, I loled. I'm thinking of trading for having you guys vote for a favorite of mine in the next two rounds, but then again, i don't have a favorite in the next two rounds!!!

edit: i meant albums, not rounds!

We've still got the nineties non-album round and nineties semi-finals to go yet ...

Ax, how did it taste? :lmao:

It reminded me of a Friends episode where Rachel bakes a dessert and adds meat, tomato and onion to it.

/popularculturereference

It was ... it was ... I just don't know, Renato. I don't know. Something that never should be done again. Like a nice breakfast meets a what the fuck dinner HOLY SHIT WHY DID I DO THAT.

We've still got the nineties non-album round and nineties semi-finals to go yet ...

It's a shame One is not in the competition. I could have traded my LNOE vote for having you vote to One! :lol:

It was ... it was ... I just don't know, Renato. I don't know. Something that never should be done again. Like a nice breakfast meets a what the fuck dinner HOLY SHIT WHY DID I DO THAT.

Now I'll have to top this experience when I cook for you and Ali in Geneva!

:barf: Oh that meat Smoothie is even worse. I honestly have no clue how she EVER managed to swallow that.

Yeah, at first I just looked at it and thought, oh you know, you can get meat pies with stout or porter mixed into them, it's just kind of like that. But then you have a closer look there. Pastrami? Is that chocolate? Hell, bourbon alone makes me sick, but with the rest of it I'd find it unbearable. I wonder if any of it was even cooked.

IN CONCLUSION: I can't believe she wasn't stoned.

Yeah, at first I just looked at it and thought, oh you know, you can get meat pies with stout or porter mixed into them, it's just kind of like that. But then you have a closer look there. Pastrami? Is that chocolate? Hell, bourbon alone makes me sick, but with the rest of it I'd find it unbearable. I wonder if any of it was even cooked.

I've never had meat pies in my life tbh. Not sure wether I want to or not. And cookies? :yuck:

And there were chips! Chips!

Oh, and CHEESE. With vodka and bourbon and chocolate!

Good fucking lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom