Down The God, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the fuck out of that Wii shit, so fuck you for thinking I couldn't.

What game? I really don't know much about Wiis, the last time I played one was a few months ago and I was drunk. I think it was Mario Party... 8? I liked the first one on the N64, but it hasn't really come very far.

Fucking bitch. :(

Fire Emblem. If you're not familiar with it, it's a game like Final Fantasy Tactics or Advance Wars or kinda like Age of Empires but turn based or any of the Civ games.

The catch is, however, that you have a cast of 20 or so distinct characters. Normally when they die you can revive them via magic or whatevs. Here you can't.

Fucking bitch. :(

Fire Emblem. If you're not familiar with it, it's a game like Final Fantasy Tactics or Advance Wars or kinda like Age of Empires but turn based or any of the Civ games.

The catch is, however, that you have a cast of 20 or so distinct characters. Normally when they die you can revive them via magic or whatevs. Here you can't.

Hey. Hey!

Oh yeah, I know that, I heard it was pretty good. That last bit sounds interesting, it's those kinds of realism attempts that can turn out to be really frustrating, though, i.e. one-shot-one-kills in the odd shooter.

IMG_6394.jpg

Went through Wilson's Prom National Park, and damn, the bushfires have been through that place.

Anyway, I laughed at the thread title. And now I'm off to bed, I'm heading up to Flowerdale tomorrow morning to entertain some children. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom