Down The God, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it took two innings to dawn on me, but I got there eventually!

better late than never, i always say.

damn, the presented by taco bell line at the top of the screen is making me crave some taco bell, and it's a bitch of a drive to the nearest one.

incidentally, was there a special request for the next thread or should i post the one i have prepared?

better late than never, i always say.

damn, the presented by taco bell line at the top of the screen is making me crave some taco bell, and it's a bitch of a drive to the nearest one.

incidentally, was there a special request for the next thread or should i post the one i have prepared?

That's so creepy, someone was just making the same comment about Taco Bell.

None here.

Oh, I did. I just wanted to endorse your execution.

Ah. Other bands I've cut:

Roxy Music
Siouxsie and The Banshees
My Bloody Valentine
The Bravery
Weezer
The Rev. Horton Heat
Sublime
Beck
Good Charlotte
Butthole Surfers
Cake
The Used
Red Hot Chili Peppers
My Morning Jacket

You have no Taco Bell? :(
we have no taco bell.

my sole regret from my trip: when i checked into my hotel in los angeles the day i arrived in the states, i wish i'd wandered down to the taco bell right next door instead of you know, sleeping. and unless i find a spectacular airfare, i'm not going through lax again. which means no brilliantly located taco bell for me to stumble into.

we have no taco bell.

my sole regret from my trip: when i checked into my hotel in los angeles the day i arrived in the states, i wish i'd wandered down to the taco bell right next door instead of you know, sleeping. and unless i find a spectacular airfare, i'm not going through lax again. which means no brilliantly located taco bell for me to stumble into.

Don't worry, the US is literally littered with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom