Down The God, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you roll the leaves gently between thumb and index finger, do they break off automatically?
The soil should be just wet, not soaked or anything. Basil usually lives quite long with us, chives die or get eaten completely.

No, they are not that dry... I don't know how to explain how they look like... the plant seems sad. the leaves are all facing down, the branches seem weak.

that's a lot of money - it's ridiculous that they charge you a flat rate even if you only use it for small amounts!
well i usually withdraw 500$ at a time to get the best bang for the fees. they charge me 5 bucks flat and then pass on a 1% fee from the swiss (i think that's what's going on...or they're charging me 2 fees. because my other bank account hasn't passed on a 1% fee)

No, they are not that dry... I don't know how to explain how they look like... the plant seems sad. the leaves are all facing down, the branches seem weak.

:hmm: That's odd. Usually when the leaves face downwards it means the plant is either dehydrated or cold.

okey dokey artichokeys (for some reason i've been wanting to say that) time to go clean with hot water and a sponge. :happy:

:wave: See you tomorrow.

GG, I'm off as well. Need to get some sleep before dinner (I woke up at 5.30am today!).

kitchen is clean, or as clean as i'm gonna get it. at least, it looks clean. :shh:

taking a break before bathroom and vacuuming. but i gotta move fast if i wanna get to the pool and back and make a quick dinner before going out for an early drink with the man.....

Hey, Cin! I'm just about to have a shower, but I'll upload my thing after that.

Sadly, I did not get any photos of the THING that I drank last night! :yuck:

Right, so moving on to nicer things. I proudly present to you...
HAM WINE!!

Why? I like ham, I like wine.
What was it like? Not bad, actually. The taste of the wine kind of overpowered the hamminess.

p1050703s.jpg

p1050704z.jpg

p1050706.jpg

Mmm, hammy.

I'm just hoping you were beyond drunk by the time all this happened.

And now, I actually am sorta hungry...gonna get some semblance of dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom