Down The God, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ax :wave:

gump and i are going skiing tomorrow, he's driving, so i'll be a test case to make sure he won't kill us all when we go on a roadtrip after the paris shows :wink:

Don't worry, I won't drink tonight!

If you guys don't hear from us tomorrow evening it means that Vazza made me go skiing in too difficult a slope.

That doesn't have to mean it's dead yet. Water it, but be careful not to overdo that, otherwise the plant's roots will rot!

Just give it a bit of water, perhaps add some Pokon or so.
I gave it some water and so the roots don't rot I was thinking I'd water it again on Sunday? What's Pokon?

see i fail at plants.

I gave it some water and so the roots don't rot I was thinking I'd water it again on Sunday? What's Pokon?

see i fail at plants.

I have almost killed two plants we bought last week - basin and persil. seriously, in two days they were almost dead. Both vases are on the balcony now, hopefully some sunshine will make them recover.

:lmao: What.The.Heck?

I always thought teabagging was an entirely different thing considering men. :shifty:

That woman has a HARD time keeping a straight face. :lmao: nevermind she lost it!
isn't it AMAZING? stupid conservatives need to urbandictionary shit before they start a movement.

I have almost killed two plants we bought last week - basin and persil. seriously, in two days they were almost dead. Both vases are on the balcony now, hopefully some sunshine will make them recover.
Yeah sunshine might be part of the problem. i just moved it better into the sun but my windows all are into the courtyard so not that much sunlight.

if it were herbs i'd probably take better care of it!!! food I remember. less useful plants not as much. poor thing.

Yeah sunshine might be part of the problem. i just moved it better into the sun but my windows all are into the courtyard so not that much sunlight.

if it were herbs i'd probably take better care of it!!! food I remember. less useful plants not as much. poor thing.

I thought it was ok with sunlight - they are in the kitchen and it's sunny in there all afternoon. maybe they need fresh air?

Me and my wife are in a constant dispute to see who is worse with plants. She managed to kill a cactus for lack of water!

oh re liechtenstein, i am working on some babysitting jobs. so it's a maybe, though i'm also maybe going to vienna in june with a friend. so we'll see how much business i can get. but i wouldn't be able to take off from work, it has to be a weekend, so not sure if that works with your schedule.

see i fail at plants.
Pokon is probably Dutch, now I think of it. But it's basically plant food. Some blue stuff you add to water that has extra vitamins and minerals that make flowers and plants grow better. Could just do the trick.

Well you don't fail at plants, since you're actually aware of the root rotting! You don't want to know how many people don't know that!

:ohmy: You have herb plants too!! :love: Win!
They die easily from too much water, also chives die quickly from that. The best way to keep these plants I found is to give them small bits of water each day.

isn't it AMAZING? stupid conservatives need to urbandictionary shit before they start a movement.
It's bloody brilliant! Gotta love them conservatives!

:lmao: a cactus.

i am gonna open the window after i get off my ass and get dressed, and clean the flat. of course my flatmate left me a note asking me to clean before saturday night and oh we need new cleaning products they're all empty....guess what the supermarkets are closed!! and i'm away all tomorrow!! so i will be cleaning with water, the old fashioned pre-chemical way.

I thought it was ok with sunlight - they are in the kitchen and it's sunny in there all afternoon. maybe they need fresh air?

Me and my wife are in a constant dispute to see who is worse with plants. She managed to kill a cactus for lack of water!

Well there's also a thing that's too much sunlight. Plants can actually get sunburns and just burn in general. Fresh air shouldn't be necessary, as long as your house is well ventilated.

:lol: Killing a cactus, wow that's impressive! :sad: I think my favourite cactus is dying, it's been too cold this winter for it!

:ohmy: You have herb plants too!! :love: Win!
They die easily from too much water, also chives die quickly from that. The best way to keep these plants I found is to give them small bits of water each day.

Yeah, I love using fresh herbs when cooking. I had been waiting for the spring to start to get these two little vases, but as it turns out, they are almost dead. I think it could be too much water indeed. The soil is wet but the leaves seem pretty dry.

:lmao: a cactus.

i am gonna open the window after i get off my ass and get dressed, and clean the flat. of course my flatmate left me a note asking me to clean before saturday night and oh we need new cleaning products they're all empty....guess what the supermarkets are closed!! and i'm away all tomorrow!! so i will be cleaning with water, the old fashioned pre-chemical way.

that always annoys me about geneva - though if you want we can stop at a supermarket on our way back from skiing tomorrow, you'd be able to get your cleaning products.

Yeah, I love using fresh herbs when cooking. I had been waiting for the spring to start to get these two little vases, but as it turns out, they are almost dead. I think it could be too much water indeed. The soil is wet but the leaves seem pretty dry.
time to make pesto!

OK, I really should sleep.

I have something to do tomorrow but I can't remember. Hopefully I will in the morning. Night, thread! :wave:

that always annoys me about geneva - though if you want we can stop at a supermarket on our way back from skiing tomorrow, you'd be able to get your cleaning products.
yeah but i don't have a lot of cash right now cause my bank of america account charges me 10 bucks every time i use it so i'm trying to set up a transfer to my no-charge account, which would be for 3 bucks to transfer 3000$.

If you roll the leaves gently between thumb and index finger, do they break off automatically?
The soil should be just wet, not soaked or anything. Basil usually lives quite long with us, chives die or get eaten completely.

yeah but i don't have a lot of cash right now cause my bank of america account charges me 10 bucks every time i use it so i'm trying to set up a transfer to my no-charge account, which would be for 3 bucks to transfer 3000$.

that's a lot of money - it's ridiculous that they charge you a flat rate even if you only use it for small amounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom