Doves album poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you prefer?

• Lost Souls

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • The Last Broadcast

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Ok, I know that The Last Broadcast seemed to be the critics choice when it came out. Though I like Last Broadcast much more than I did initially, I still think Lost Souls slightly edges it out for me.

How do you feel? Lost Souls or Last Broadcast? I must know.

Last Broadcast had a much greater focus on songs. That's why i prefer it. That said, "The Cedar Room" is their best song.

This is a tough choice. So tough I do not know how to answer this question. I am going to ponder this splendid question by listening to both albums now.

DiGi said:
This is a tough choice. So tough I do not know how to answer this question. I am going to ponder this splendid question by listening to both albums now.

:up:

I just may listen to Last Broadcast after the Trail of Dead album is over.

As a whole album, I'd go with Lost Souls. I can listen to it start to end and love it all. I just did yesterday, on repeat. I totally agree with the 'more focus on songs' for Last Broadcast...I don't know, they just fit different moods. It doesn't get much better than 'pounding,' but i certainly wouldn't listen to that song to relax. Yeah, I know I"m not answering the question. OK: Lost Souls gets my vote, however there are songs I love more on Last Broadcast than Lost Souls....that's sort of a decision. As decisive as i get. ;)

Lost Souls if my favourite album of all time.

Ever.

In the history of the world.

So there.

look.gif

i'd go with last broadcast as my fav album but lost souls has rise and the cedar room on it so it's a very close second.

i just want them to hurry up and have a new album that will top the other 2 by a mile. :hyper:

Sweet Tart said:
i just want them to hurry up and have a new album that will top the other 2 by a mile. :hyper:

Any word on when a new one is expected??

Feb 05??? so far!!!

AS for thsi poll, I was originally going to say Last Broadcast, but I've been listening to Lost Souls quite a bit lately.
So I can't decide. :sigh:

I absolutely can't wait...I was listening to Caught by the River today...it's officially my favourite song now I think. I vote for Last Broadcast.

For some reason, Last Broadcast/Doves in general are something I can't enough of, no matter how many times I listen to them. I just keep coming back and the songs get better and better. It seems like far too long since they've been out with an album. I NEED to see them live this time around too. I'm so sad they're not playing any festivals this year :(

Back
Top Bottom