Doughnut Burger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doozer61 said:
:sick: i can't stand kripsy kremes

Me neither, they taste like shite. They're too sugary. And as for the doughnut burger being 1000 calories, I eat less than that in a day! I really can't understand why you'd want to eat one. (Unless, of course, you have a secret fetish for being morbidly obese :lol:)

Well if they come to invade your town. Watch the waterfall of sugar envelope your donute before being fried.

I swear they stole this idea from somewhere, and I've been trying to find out where... I recalled seeing something on TV about the "Hamdog", and then something else about a burger served between two grilled doughnut halves... but I can't figure out what channel I was watching. I think the hamdog was on discovery channel, and the doughnut burger was on a Breakfast Television-style program on my local tv network... but I can't prove that.

In any case, apparently the doughnut burger is actually called a "Luther burger" and they did still steal it from somewhere... but I'm not satisified with this answer... Although, in either case, its fuggin disgusting. I can't say I have any desire to try one. I mean, I don't even like Krispy Kremes, but to add ground beef and bacon?

So much cholesterol...

:|

Just wait till people start asking for these things with a side of gravy for dippin'.

meat and a doughnut:slant: :crack:

hmmm...interesting:hmm: I saw a desert hamburger on Food Network..a doughnut for the bun, brownie for the meat, white chocolate for cheese, strawberries for tomatoes and carmelized mango for fries:drool: :drool: :drool:

There's something seriously wrong with people these days.

babe.jpg

I am curious to know who really thinks this item sounds good? It seems so unhealthy besides the fact. I think it is just wrong to promote such unhealthy foods.:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom