Doughnut Burger - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-13-2006, 10:22 PM   #31
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carmelu2fan
I am curious to know who really thinks this item sounds good? It seems so unhealthy besides the fact. I think it is just wrong to promote such unhealthy foods.
I might try a bite...... just out of curiosity of course......

Old 03-13-2006, 10:34 PM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:44 PM
I would eat one on a dare. I wouldn't seek one out after a long day, and say "boy, that's a great meal." It is rather disgusting. However, I'm willing to bet I've eaten just as much during the occasional junk fest with chocolate bars, etc.

Old 03-13-2006, 10:42 PM   #33
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by GibsonGirl

Ugh.
This coming from the person who loves poutine

Old 03-13-2006, 10:53 PM   #34
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:14 PM
That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen! . Why in the world would someone to do harm to their body by eating that?! A cholesterol test should come along with that burger.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:57 PM   #35
New Yorker

this is disgusting. It reminds me of a more x-treme death invoking version of the Bennigan's Monte Cristo sandwich:

Place turkey and Swiss cheese on one slice of bread and ham and American cheese on another slice of bread. Place third slice in-between and secure the triple decker sandwich in the corners with tooth picks.

Place egg in mixing bowl, add water and beat together. Add salt, sugar, flour, and baking powder. Beat batter until smooth.

Dip sandwich in batter and carefully cover all the sides and surface. Carefully place in hot oil and fry until golden. When sandwich has turned a warm gold color remove from hot oil and place on paper towel. Let cool for a few minutes before removing the tooth picks. Before serving slice into fourths and sprinkle with powder sugar.

Serve with raspberry preserves, pickle garnish and your favorite side order of French fried potatoes

yes, serve with French fried potatoes b/c that's exactly what this deep-fried sandwich needs!!
Old 03-13-2006, 11:02 PM   #36
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe
this is disgusting. It reminds me of a more x-treme death invoking version of the Bennigan's Monte Cristo sandwich:

Place turkey and Swiss cheese on one slice of bread and ham and American cheese on another slice of bread. Place third slice in-between and secure the triple decker sandwich in the corners with tooth picks.

Place egg in mixing bowl, add water and beat together. Add salt, sugar, flour, and baking powder. Beat batter until smooth.

Dip sandwich in batter and carefully cover all the sides and surface. Carefully place in hot oil and fry until golden. When sandwich has turned a warm gold color remove from hot oil and place on paper towel. Let cool for a few minutes before removing the tooth picks. Before serving slice into fourths and sprinkle with powder sugar.

Serve with raspberry preserves, pickle garnish and your favorite side order of French fried potatoes

yes, serve with French fried potatoes b/c that's exactly what this deep-fried sandwich needs!!
Ugh! When my friends used to kidnap me to Bennigan's they would always have that flippin' sandwich. It looked so nasty. Thankfully we've quit Bennigan's completely.
I called it the heart attack platter.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:57 AM   #37
ONE
love, blood, life

Ok that Monte Cristo sandwich is just too disgusting for words too!
Old 03-14-2006, 11:20 AM   #38
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 04:14 PM
Old 03-14-2006, 12:08 PM   #39
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Krispy Kremes
Hamburger/Cheeseburger/Bacon Cheeseburger

A marriage of the two?
(Same goes for the Monte Cristo... but Benigan's broccoli bites? )
Old 03-14-2006, 03:40 PM   #40
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe

OMG!!
Old 03-14-2006, 03:42 PM   #41
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 02:14 PM
They have that Monte Cristo Sandwhich in Disneyland at the Blue Boyue by Pirates of the Carribean. I tried it once. The sandwhich is ok. The Sauce though.
Old 03-14-2006, 03:44 PM   #42
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24
They have that Monte Cristo Sandwhich in Disneyland at the Blue Boyue by Pirates of the Carribean. I tried it once. The sandwhich is ok. The Sauce though.
*gets in car...drives to disneyland
Old 03-14-2006, 03:58 PM   #43
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:14 PM
Not my style.
Old 03-14-2006, 06:10 PM   #44
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angelordevil
I would eat one on a dare. I wouldn't seek one out after a long day, and say "boy, that's a great meal." It is rather disgusting. However, I'm willing to bet I've eaten just as much during the occasional junk fest with chocolate bars, etc.
I have to admit I do have a weakness for chocolate bars and those are not any healther. I am tring to imagine someone craving or having a weakness to that crap.....or for Pountine
Old 03-14-2006, 06:31 PM   #45
Blue Crack Addict

you're all in denial anything covered in that much salt and grease has to be soooo goooood