Doughnut Burger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
I am curious to know who really thinks this item sounds good? It seems so unhealthy besides the fact. I think it is just wrong to promote such unhealthy foods.:shrug:

I might try a bite......:shifty: just out of curiosity of course......

I would eat one on a dare. I wouldn't seek one out after a long day, and say "boy, that's a great meal." It is rather disgusting. However, I'm willing to bet I've eaten just as much during the occasional junk fest with chocolate bars, etc.

:yuck: this is disgusting. It reminds me of a more x-treme death invoking version of the Bennigan's Monte Cristo sandwich:

bennys.jpg

Place turkey and Swiss cheese on one slice of bread and ham and American cheese on another slice of bread. Place third slice in-between and secure the triple decker sandwich in the corners with tooth picks.

Place egg in mixing bowl, add water and beat together. Add salt, sugar, flour, and baking powder. Beat batter until smooth.

Dip sandwich in batter and carefully cover all the sides and surface. Carefully place in hot oil and fry until golden. When sandwich has turned a warm gold color remove from hot oil and place on paper towel. Let cool for a few minutes before removing the tooth picks. Before serving slice into fourths and sprinkle with powder sugar.

Serve with raspberry preserves, pickle garnish and your favorite side order of French fried potatoes

yes, serve with French fried potatoes b/c that's exactly what this deep-fried sandwich needs!! :sick:

Achtung_Bebe said:
:yuck: this is disgusting. It reminds me of a more x-treme death invoking version of the Bennigan's Monte Cristo sandwich:

bennys.jpg

Place turkey and Swiss cheese on one slice of bread and ham and American cheese on another slice of bread. Place third slice in-between and secure the triple decker sandwich in the corners with tooth picks.

Place egg in mixing bowl, add water and beat together. Add salt, sugar, flour, and baking powder. Beat batter until smooth.

Dip sandwich in batter and carefully cover all the sides and surface. Carefully place in hot oil and fry until golden. When sandwich has turned a warm gold color remove from hot oil and place on paper towel. Let cool for a few minutes before removing the tooth picks. Before serving slice into fourths and sprinkle with powder sugar.

Serve with raspberry preserves, pickle garnish and your favorite side order of French fried potatoes

yes, serve with French fried potatoes b/c that's exactly what this deep-fried sandwich needs!! :sick:

Ugh! When my friends used to kidnap me to Bennigan's they would always have that flippin' sandwich. It looked so nasty. Thankfully we've quit Bennigan's completely.
I called it the heart attack platter.

Krispy Kremes :up:
Hamburger/Cheeseburger/Bacon Cheeseburger :up:

A marriage of the two? :no: :barf:
(Same goes for the Monte Cristo... but Benigan's broccoli bites? :drool: )
:D

Achtung_Bebe said:

bennys.jpg

OMG!!:love::drool:

They have that Monte Cristo Sandwhich in Disneyland at the Blue Boyue by Pirates of the Carribean. I tried it once. The sandwhich is ok. The Sauce though.:drool:

Justin24 said:
They have that Monte Cristo Sandwhich in Disneyland at the Blue Boyue by Pirates of the Carribean. I tried it once. The sandwhich is ok. The Sauce though.:drool:

*gets in car...drives to disneyland

angelordevil said:
I would eat one on a dare. I wouldn't seek one out after a long day, and say "boy, that's a great meal." It is rather disgusting. However, I'm willing to bet I've eaten just as much during the occasional junk fest with chocolate bars, etc.

I have to admit:sigh: I do have a weakness for chocolate bars and those are not any healther. I am tring to imagine someone craving or having a weakness to that crap.....or for Pountine:sick:

you're all in denial:tsk: anything covered in that much salt and grease has to be soooo goooood:drool:

:wink:

I could think of alot of other things saturated in grease and salt that I would like to sink my teeth into...Believe me hon, a doughnut burger aint one of them. :no:

But I would have too accept your challenge if offered:wink:

Back
Top Bottom