Double down and describe.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sdkeymap.gif

check out Chula Vista, just above Tijuana:wink:

elevation2u said:

so riddle me this,
where did you think I was from?
:hmm:

well... I knew you spoke spanish. But I didn't really know where you live. Had no clue. :der:

Good night, RR! :wave:

So guys, tell me... is it worth taking the plunge for the Buy It Now option on ebay? $249 / ticket for level below the upper one. :|

Section 304 or 308 at MSG, NYC... not as bad as the 400 upper level seats I guess. But $249 and I don't have to bid or do anything. :| :wink:

Nah! maybe I should try fighting it out for cheaper seats first!

Zootlesque said:
So guys, tell me... is it worth taking the plunge for the Buy It Now option on ebay? $249 / ticket for level below the upper one. :|

per ticket??:ohmy: :ohmy:

if that's the case..I would suggest no
I was gonna do the same thing, and I waited that extra day...and It was meant to be

I bought them through 'buy it now' option $500 for 2 tickets... BUT they were floor tickets
and I got in the ellipse:happy:

Right now I have 12 hrs left in that auction I bid in on sunday. I'm upto $130 for section 304 and this other dude/dudette is upto $130 as well. But since I made the first bid, I'm still the winner so far. But looks like I'm gonna have to go to $150. :|

<i don't know what you should do :scream:

I looked at omaha tickets the other day and they are all over 200 a ticket anywhere :yikes: I have 1 lower level ticket, I could make money......no :angry: resist urge to sell ticket :angry:

:whistle:

Zootlesque said:

Right now I have 12 hrs left in that auction I bid in on sunday. I'm upto $130 for section 304 and this other dude/dudette is upto $130 as well. But since I made the first bid, I'm still the winner so far. But looks like I'm gonna have to go to $150. :|

bid the last second of the auction,
hopefully no one else will have joined in the bid and raise the price

but yeah, bidding last second is :happy:

the rockin edge said:
<i don't know what you should do :scream:

I looked at omaha tickets the other day and they are all over 200 a ticket anywhere :yikes: I have 1 lower level ticket, I could make money......no :angry: resist urge to sell ticket :angry:

:whistle:

ooooh, I can totally relate!!!
Having 2 floor tickets since April was the bigegst temptation after seeing the ungodly prices they were going for on ebay
I had, many, many, time the urge to sell the tickets and make some $

do I regret not selling them? HELL NO

RedrocksU2 said:

i'm there......:reject:....my co-worker made me do it........she loves that website....

RR!!! you're still here! tell me buddy, whats the best way I can get a ticket without spending too much money?

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom