Double down and describe.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RedrocksU2 said:
< Yes....how did you know?

One more....for elev2U....:D

tn_springsteen.jpg

<HI Dana! :hug:

before or after??

I probably saw you, I was there for a while.both times..

an important Q...did they ever come out??:(

I never found out, I gave up both times
But after the show wehn I fibally got too cold to wait..as we were driving to the hotel the crowd who was waiitng got all cheery and excited and by then I had no more energy for false surprises or even to see who it could be
since I heard Bono left Staples really qucikly

Zootlesque said:
yes I did. :wink:

and I also missed the So Cal people. :(

double, whammy, double missing of theElevation2u
:happy:
:happy::happy:
considering I am also in the category > So Cal people

no seriously, I can almost guarantee you I am located more southern geographically than any of these so called "So CAlers"

RedrocksU2 said:
< Mad at ^ for not coming over and saying hi at LA 2....

:hmm: exactly where were you lcated, I was near the gate/rail thingy but towards the left..like towards staples center than by the ramp where the suvs go in and out of

its funnt cause i recognized some faces from interference, i just couldnt put names to faces

i dont think i saw you though, rru2

did you see me?

Zootlesque said:
yes I did. :wink:

and I also missed the So Cal people. :(

We missed you too! :sad: Tried to find a place to log on to the blue crack but could only find a place that wanted to change $5 for 15 mins. Rip-off we need more time for our Interference friends than that! :wink:

elevation2u said:

:hmm: exactly where were you lcated, I was near the gate/rail thingy but towards the left..like towards staples center than by the ramp where the suvs go in and out of

its funnt cause i recognized some faces from interference, i just couldnt put names to faces

i dont think i saw you though, rru2

did you see me?

<Nope....I saw a friend from alooooong time ago.....a really tall guy (Caucasian).......he and I talked for a couple of hrs.....then Karmic Postmark came to me and introduced herself.....she is awesome!

Zootlesque said:

:lmao:

e2u... :lol: I didn't know you were from CA!

yes, in the san diego county

Chula Vista to be exact, do your research and see for yourself how south that is

where did you think I was from??

well, I was born in Baja California, Mexico
most of my family is in southern/central Mex

and I spend lots of time in Mex

also, I recently lived in Eureka, CA for a year
check that out too, thats as North as CA gets:ohmy:

RedrocksU2 said:

<Nope....I saw a friend from alooooong time ago.....a really tall guy (Caucasian).......he and I talked for a couple of hrs.....then Karmic Postmark came to me and introduced herself.....she is awesome!

awww, I saw her too and knew she was from blucrack but I didnt know what her actual screen name was,
good stuff.. hopefully, if there is a next time I can meet some cool folks

no creepy stalkers though :shh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom