Double down and describe.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ you must but it's not an album for everyone

it's very stripped down, dark, and yet has some light coming through in some countryside sounding pop tunes

but mostly, it's just acoustic geeetar, some drums here and there and piano

great lyrics though, as usual

I've just heard the title track... I've got God on my side, I'm just tryin to survive.... pretty good, I like it.

badasss
200613.jpg

The album hasn't piqued me enough yet... somehow I feel that about all of Springsteen stuff... even though I enjoy the singles! :huh: Cos I loved The Rising, the song!

I just realized a few days back that redkat actually leaves really early for her time! It's only 8:30 PM in CA! :ohmy:

< hit me referring to the black jack inspired threat, but thanks for hitting me I think...:shrug:

^someone said they saw the SUV leaving shortly after to show but no one saw the boys :sad:

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:
I'm guessing you liked the U2 inductioon ceremony to the rock n roll hall of fame?:wink:

I never though it would happen, he was my "dream speaker"...when bono inducted bruce I thought it was spectacular...but...bruce inducting U2:ohmy::ohmy: now that left me speechless and anxious....I was, and still am...pleasantly surprised I thought they would go all lame-o with chris martin or gwen stefani:ohmy: :S

and then he joined them for I still havent found....:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom