Dorking, Surrey, UK Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver, I just can not believe how much you love this stuff. I feel like I'm sucking on a log.

Correction: you are sucking on the contents of a barrel made out of a log. Now appreciate that oaky texture!

:wink:

I can't wait for this thing to be remastered. It sounds very unique as it is, but it makes me feel like I'm drowning in a soundscapy swamp at times.

I can't wait for this thing to be remastered. It sounds very unique as it is, but it makes me feel like I'm drowning in a soundscapy swamp at times.

I can't wait til the whole album is remastered. I'm so exited for that to happen. Probably around next Christmas y/n?

Yes. Though I'm not confident the remaster job will change much - look at the four we already have and how little things have changed. I'm most pumped for the bonus CD and now the possibility of a DVD.

I can't wait til the whole album is remastered. I'm so exited for that to happen. Probably around next Christmas y/n?

U2 need something to release for Christmas, after all! And the tour probably won't start early enough for them to crank out a live DVD at their usual pace.

As you guys said the other day, the studio version of Pride is absolutely perfect. Soaring, powerful, and the vocals are almost enough to justify the creation of Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's website.

I really am beginning to love Pride again. Shame that they're about to go on tour and ruin it all AGAIN

I try to keep them from the year before but always put them in a "safe place", then I forget where that place is and find them in May :doh:
:lol: i know i used to have them written down somewhere, but i might've thrown it away. either that or it's buried under something else.

André Axver
1 Superthread Ave
OOC
Interference
:madspit:

btw, you all better pm me your addresses :madwife:

Soaring, powerful, and the vocals are almost enough to justify the creation of Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's website.

I can always see Bono flinging his arms around when it's on

Both of these deserve a :lol:

And Wire is packed full of so much win. Though I'd love it if the studio version had the crow noises at the start. That'd be hilarious.

Wire has grown on me in the past 5 years, I must say. Heh.

God, I can't wait to crank this album up for the first big day of snow. I've kind of made a tradition out of it. Same goes for Massive Attack's Mezzanine and Explosions In The Sky's The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place. They're all wonderful winter records.

Wire has grown on me in the past 5 years, I must say. Heh.

God, I can't wait to crank this album up for the first big day of snow. I've kind of made a tradition out of it. Same goes for Massive Attack's Mezzanine and Explosions In The Sky's The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place. They're all wonderful winter records.

I wish I could relate to this. :(

Oh, here we go, the title track. I think it's time to turn up the volume considerably.

face to face
in a dry and waterless place

walk on by
walk on through
so sad to besiege your love so
head on

stay in this time
stay tonight
in a lie

:love:

I wish I could relate to this. :(

Oh, here we go, the title track. I think it's time to turn up the volume considerably.

Yeah, fall and winter are the only seasons that are worth a damn here in Maryland. We actually have some tourism here in October, and it's positively haunting in the winter, though a pain in the ass to get around.

:rockon: The bass line owns. I may crank it up further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom