Dorking, Surrey, UK Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww thanks :hug: what's annoying is just a couple hours ago it was completely gone, and now it's coming back again. the fact that my dad keeps walking around the damn house holding a cigarette (and not even smoking it, what a waste) is not helping. though according to my dad it's a lie that i'm allergic. what does our doctor know, he's only a doctor and went through years of med school.

aww thanks :hug: what's annoying is just a couple hours ago it was completely gone, and now it's coming back again. the fact that my dad keeps walking around the damn house holding a cigarette (and not even smoking it, what a waste) is not helping. though according to my dad it's a lie that i'm allergic. what does our doctor know, he's only a doctor and went through years of med school.

What the hell. Seriously, tell him to stop being a prick.

Can you at least take some medication to make you feel a bit better?

What the hell. Seriously, tell him to stop being a prick.

Can you at least take some medication to make you feel a bit better?
i know! i feel bad because it seems the game he's watching sucks, i think his team is losing. so he's wanting to spend time with my mom and i, since we're chilling after finished the tree. but ugh, it's just the worst day to do it since i don't feel well.

i could take medication, but i'm worried since i took something last night and today when i woke up, i don't want to turn around and get a rebound headache or something. i'll see how i do in the next 30 i guess.

i know! i feel bad because it seems the game he's watching sucks, i think his team is losing. so he's wanting to spend time with my mom and i, since we're chilling after finished the tree. but ugh, it's just the worst day to do it since i don't feel well.

i could take medication, but i'm worried since i took something last night and today when i woke up, i don't want to turn around and get a rebound headache or something. i'll see how i do in the next 30 i guess.

I don't see how his team losing gives him licence to be an arse, though!

Ooh, OK. Heh, what you took last night really seemed to take you to another planet entirely.

OK, I was just grabbing lunch, I hope I'm not behind.

:hits play:

Axver, I just can not believe how much you love this stuff. I feel like I'm sucking on a log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom