Dorking, Surrey, UK Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually done the camera thing. Except it was in a class play ... with a fake camera ... that I made out of cardboard the night before ... when I was ten. So.

Btw. I definitely agree with the whole you turning the camera on yourself and doing a crazy dance. I can totally see you dancing all crazy, maybe cause Ive driven in a car with you but still. hahahaha that be amazing. Next time, DO IT! :D

yes, you know that ME of all people would dance on national television.

Brittany, you need to find a way to get hte game on the computer, I want to watch ti :p

yes, you know that ME of all people would dance on national television.

Brittany, you need to find a way to get hte game on the computer, I want to watch ti :p

No I cant see you actually doing it but... I can imagine what itd look like. hahaha Everytime I think about it I keep laughing really loud and mom gives me this funny look. :lol:

Sorry Idk how to do any of that kind of stuff. :huh:

I've acted like a dickhead in front of a camera before. We were wasting time shooting a project last year. We taped over it.

Although I'm always on tv at every Warriors game, because my seats are in the stand opposite the cameras.

I saw that thread, Ax. It makes my head hurt.

I simply won't read it. It's EYKIW. I know it will all just be ignorant bashing of Rush based on hearing Tom Sawyer twice on the radio last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom