Doozer's Temple Bar ~ C'mon In!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
:D

No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' friends.

temple-bar-2.jpg

Last edited:
are you ever afraid you'll accidentally touch the hot table at Benihana?

I've got my drinkin jacket on :wink: and a cute little skirt so I'm about to freeze my ass off.

I want cookies when I get back April :)

smack me now :madwife:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
This is never a 'random' thread...look it was Dooz's first time (?) give'r a break!!

Oh I didn't mean to give her a hard time or anything. :)

But the lemon has kinda become a trademark. And it is so easy to identify the thread with. :drool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

This is never a 'random' thread...look it was Dooz's first time (?) give'r a break!!

April wat'cha got cookin'...:hmm: because I'm diggin' the ingredients...naughty girl...:shame:

Naughty's my middle name. Ok, you got me, it's Marie. :lol:

They came out so yummy. Gonna go package them up now and make em all pretty.

Peanut butter and chocolate chip with walnuts. :drool:

tredge i haven't studied for math yet. i really really need to. what the fuck am i doing? i am supposed to be conscientious and things. i am going to regret this. i'm not even out having a good time, i am just on the blue crack, not studying. :sad:

Re: Re: Re: lemon :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I finished those cookie gifts tonight, and am procrastinating on getting the hell to bed because I am addicted to the internet and my iTunes. :lol:

Yourself? :)

cookies :drool:

i've been messing around with the guitar, but there's people in bed now. :down: contemplating the long list of things i need to do tomorrow. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom