Doozer's Temple Bar ~ C'mon In!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can kill hours just looking at other users profiles.

my fav. thing is the recent post link at the top of the main page. Of course pms and searches :up:

Saw charlottes web it's pretty much just like the book. Well done but not overly interesting.

oh and you need a sig :D

*sneaks in*

*decorates bar with a tree, lights, and all the hoo-hah....and unlocks the liquor cabinent*

Oops. :shifty:

Merry Christmas to all the patrons! :hug::wave:

xmaslemontree.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: I dread to think how much sugar I'll have eaten today :uhoh:

(NOTE: That's sugar in chocolates and things. I've not quite reached the stage of sitting down with a sugar bowl and spoon ;) )

Just got back from the real pub early after a Christmas Eve drink. Hello if anyone is about!!

I just noticed this - how appropriate!

ha.jpg

Happy Christmas everyone :)

BTW Beav- according to your shiny new profile you're 6 days older than me!!

2 mikes down - lots to go :drunk:

Hey - Welcome back! Merry Christmas. How was your trip? Did you get stuck in that frozen London fog stuff that f'd up the airports?

I noticed how close we were in age. The moon and planets were in awesome alignment that week, which explains our total ass kicking-ness.

I'll save you a seat at the Bingo table when we get shipped to the retirement home in 30 some-odd years!

Window In The Skies is actually pretty good, VG. Kinda grows on you if you can overlook a couple of cheesy lines in the lyrics. And the video for it, esp. the first one is excellent.

How's everyone this morning after christmas? :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom