Doozer's Temple Bar ~ C'mon In!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've reached the point where if I don't have a gift for you, sorry. I'm done with this shopping.

My mother asked me to get my gift, and then wrap it and give it to her to give to me. But I didn't really want anything, so I'm going to cut out a picture of the Nintendo Wii, put it in a box, say it's on order, and then never buy one. Is that dishonest?

UberBeaver said:
I've reached the point where if I don't have a gift for you, sorry. I'm done with this shopping.

My mother asked me to get my gift, and then wrap it and give it to her to give to me. But I didn't really want anything, so I'm going to cut out a picture of the Nintendo Wii, put it in a box, say it's on order, and then never buy one. Is that dishonest?

Yes, but very clever. :up:

I still need to shop for my wife...don't worry I know what I'm getting her, so that's cool. Where's a good place to buy a vacuum and a spatula? You know a place where I can go for both?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I still need to shop for my wife...don't worry I know what I'm getting her, so that's cool. Where's a good place to buy a vacuum and a spatula? You know a place where I can go for both?

Best Buy maybe? Do they have utensils? Macy's?

greeneyedgirl said:

C'on Kathie....you know those kind of men always keep one in the back pocket :wink:

:rolleyes:

Fuckwits. That's what those kinds of men are. :wink:

Reg, you'd better be throwing in a nice piece of jewelry in there.

I'm sure she'll love the domestic items, but a pair of earrings or a VS gift card will benefit you in the short run. :sexywink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:lol:
if you need advice just ask. Don't want to see you in the dog house *heehee

Wow I gotta not smile so big. I may send my elf to that guy :lol:

Hi raven

beav it's only hurting you so I'm not sure it's dishonest in a bad way :huh:

I wanna see one of you gift baskets gg :sexywink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:rolleyes:

Fuckwits. That's what those kinds of men are. :wink:

Reg, you'd better be throwing in a nice piece of jewelry in there.

I'm sure she'll love the domestic items, but a pair of earrings or a VS gift card will benefit you in the short run. :sexywink:

Jewerly? That's for suckas.....

:ohmy:

and guys who make more than $15,000 a year...:tsk:

UberBeaver said:
I always get the wife a little something from Tiffany's, cause I'm dope as shit like that. The ladies love those little blue boxes. And she doesn't really ever ask for much, so it's a Win Win.

:love:

Any man who gave me one of those would get so lucky so fast his head would spin.

Ok, not just any man (re: texting guy :barf:).

High maintenence, me? Never. :shh:

My wife is frugal...so I stick to small household appliances and shoes from Payless Shoe Source. :up: You can find some cool Keds there...:yes:

And April, if I was with you well we'd be unwrapping your clothes...uh, your presents all day long! :applaud:

RavenBlue said:
I've never really understood the allure of jewelry. They're shiny pretty stones... and that's it. I've never been a fancy gal type anyway I guess :wink:

You're my kind of girl RB...I've got the perfect gift for you:

A baseball glove and hiking boots...:yes:

Merry Xmas luv.

RavenBlue said:
You could always get her a candy necklace. Pretty and edible, double functions rule!

By the way my mouth is actually small maybe it's my teeth that are big :(

I've gotten the little blue box once, just a crystal votive inside but it was pretty.

Honestly I'd tell the guy to take it back and get a bigger one for the same price at costco :reject:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
My wife is frugal...so I stick to small household appliances and shoes from Payless Shoe Source. :up: You can find some cool Keds there...:yes:

And April, if I was with you well we'd be unwrapping your clothes...uh, your presents all day long! :applaud:

:lmao:

Oh, I am frugal when need be, but I do like a treat every once in a while. :sexywink:

I'm a princess, what can I say? :flirt:

Ok, Kat, maybe this could be the reason, eh? :lol:

RavenBlue said:
I've never really understood the allure of jewelry. They're shiny pretty stones... and that's it. I've never been a fancy gal type anyway I guess :wink:

Did you know.....we fuss so much over diamonds, when its the most plentiful of the precious stones.
Rubies, Emeralds, Sapphires and all, are way more rare.

I have lots of diamonds, but I think that my emeralds are more special to me and I wear them a lot less often.

redkat said:

By the way my mouth is actually small maybe it's my teeth that are big :(

I've gotten the little blue box once, just a crystal votive inside but it was pretty.

Honestly I'd tell the guy to take it back and get a bigger one for the same price at costco :reject:

:tsk: Women always want it bigger and cheaper.

Whores!!!

Oops...that slipped out of my subconscious...bad me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom