Don't you know you've got to DESCRIBE the monkey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :ohmy:

You're back! When did you return? How was your holiday? :happy:

Btw, you're almost at 10.000 posts, but you probably noticed that yourself already :wink:

^ they were $170 in the store, so i didn't buy em, but i got to put them on. they had the brown ones on display, which were alright. . . i also tried the fade grey ones which were ok, but the pink ones were the best! they didn't have the fade green ones, thought.

^ the browns were pretty cool, they're all pretty cool. i thought the fade greys were a little bit cheesy, but that's just me. the pinks are fantastic :drool:

^i don't really like them that's all, i like the contrast od the RED logo on the darker colors and i also like darker shades:shrug:

yeah the do.
also on that link yo posted it looks the them come in a plain black case, i got a red case that said Armani on

^ yeah. . . i'm not getting it on that site, they're not taking money orders right now.

the shades seem a lot lighter than my D&Gs, and the pink isn't as un-manly as i thought. can't wait to get em!

JanuaryStar said:
^ :ohmy:

You're back! When did you return? How was your holiday? :happy:

Btw, you're almost at 10.000 posts, but you probably noticed that yourself already :wink:

Yep I'm back :wink:

I came back at 12 today, left Cyprus at 1am Irish time :| had to spend 4 hours in tthe Czech Republic :mad: . It was great, I enjoyed it a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom