Dont you hate it when people dont make sense?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
I do, I mean as in when people say stuff really stupid. I was just down at the shore this weekend(my grandmother lives there)and I was walking along the little shops there and this guy in his car shouts "GO BACK TO NEW JERSEY!" which is stupid... cause I live in New Jersey, so my cousin was with me and she saw his tags and told him to go back to New York, he got out of his car and we ran like lighting, it was kinda funny when you think of it.

heehee...i'd be running too...luckily all us michigan people are isolated by water on 3 sides...:D

Stories for Boys said:
heehee...i'd be running too...luckily all us michigan people are isolated by water on 3 sides...:D

Well, I used to live in the U.P., and we were right on the Wisconsin border (a city on WI was twin city to ours in MI)...if there was ever anybody in our town with a WI license plate, and they were driving stupid, my friends and I would always call them "damn foreigners". Well, one time, my friends and I were drivin' around, and a car with WI plates cut us off...I screamed, "Damn foreigners!" and was laughin'...but my windows were down and so were theirs, so they heard me clear as day...and then I looked at the people and discovered they were hispanic...:eek: I felt like shit...and watched my mouth from then on.

LOL I ran, and fast, all but the fact that I was wearing baggy pants that day along with a pair of Chuck Taylors, so the pants caused me to trip three times and caused me to cut up my knee lol.

I dislike it when people dont make sense especially my grandma. She will say something completely off the wall and then get mad at me when I didnt understand what she said.:huh:

New Jersey is like hell on Earth, there is some pretty creepy-ass stuff that goes on here.

Hell, they even got a magizine calledWerid New Jersey

Back
Top Bottom