don't ya just hate it when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
...you spend quite a long time writing a serious post in a thread, only to find that the thread has been closed in the meantime? :rant:

dont ya hate it when people who dont like a thread are able to spew insults within the thread and get it closed, thus getting what they want despite being completely in the wrong?

me too

argh.gif

it was about the vertigo tour and why i found it to be a bit too similar to elevation, why i didn't like the outdoor stage, because it was too dark and the screen sucked, and what i thought to be positive about the vertigo tour: bono's voice and the old songs...

that sounds like it would have been a great contribution to this board

its a shame we were deprived of it due to some hooligans who manipulated the mods into giving them what they wanted

that's what happens all the time everywhere, the few troublemakers, that will never improve, are allowed to ruin it for the majority.

and when they get what they want, the troublemakers are only encouraged to continue with their troublemaking ways

and the good standing members of the board suffer because of it

its a sad state of affairs i tell ya :tsk:

but if that continues, all the good standing members of the board will leave, all the board will have left is troublemakers, and no thread will ever be started, because troublemakers don't know how to be constructive, they only know how to be destructive.

Of course, you lot have to abide by the same rules yknow.

You cant say you have never gone into threads and derailed them with silly or nonsense posts only to have the threads end up closed.

i think it's a good thing that Chizip was told off a bit too here. his silly, derailing comments can be a bit annoying to me.

The people I'm talking about know who you are. :yes:

BC scares me sometimes.

maybe i can make a silly comment or too, but they arent intended to get threads that i dont like closed

but for sicy, i will watch my behavior

Chizip said:
maybe i can make a silly comment or too, but they arent intended to get threads that i dont like closed

I live by the same standards. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom