don't wanna see Redkat cry.... Describe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YBORCITYOBL said:
^:hug: :hug: Hey Ms. Bunny, my weekend was wonderful - need a break I'm glad I can come here to work and rest. *Climbs under desk and pulls up covers* - Sienfeld Fan.

How was your weekend? Did you get to the Fair? And See RedRocks? If he did I'm so jealous of him.:reject:

It was a true joy to meet RK at the fair......she is awesome and even more attractive in person!:drool:

^Is correct

<saw Redkats pic on the interference picture thread. You are very pretty redkat! :cute:

^ Likes RK

< Thinks BG is also very pretty :reject:

and Ms. Bunny also:reject:

^Should not be a reject for thinking this. Bono_gal you are also pretty. :cute: Everyone on here is too good looking!

<Has a stranger called Mark Fradley trying to call me on Skype on my computer. i don't know him aaarrgghh!:slant:

^He has sent me a message! I only got the Skpye thing a few days ago as I have a friend who is travelling around the world and it is free to speak to her with it. Now I have totally strangers ringing me! Maybe he's hot though :hmm: :wink:

^How was the U2/interference/fair thing Redkat?

^wonders about a hot stranger :drool:

I've never heard of Skpye??

the fair was fun everyone was so nice. The band was really good too. They have U2's sound perfect

Did I hear a mention of Skype? :hyper:

Another thing Danes like us can be proud of yimou! My lecturer actually spoke about it today. Seems VERY promising. Go buy some stocks :up: :wink:

^^^It is actually called Skype, but i spelt in wrong. It is an internet phone thing that allows you to make free calls to other computers that have Skype installed. All you need are speakers and a microphone!

^^Ybor, was it you who wanted to know how to get a pic on the intereference photo thing? I wanna see your photo!:wink:

^knows of Skype!:yes:

U2Man said:
Did I hear a mention of Skype? :hyper:

Another thing Danes like us can be proud of yimou! My lecturer actually spoke about it today. Seems VERY promising. Go buy some stocks :up: :wink:

Yeah, they talked about skype in the news today :hyper: :runs to buy stocks:

redkat said:
^

Hi U2man :hug: will you be at the setlist party?

No, redkat :hug:, I have to get up in the morning. I get up really early, though, so there might be a chance that the party isn't finished yet :wink:

^ Living and Chilling in Vermont!!!!

Hey Dis it's been awhile, I was up North visiting my family and went to Bennington for a day trip. I really miss New England big time!!!

Tilli it was me who asked about getting a photo up awhile back I will this week.

Back
Top Bottom