Don't open this thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I guarantee you'll be disappointed.

Maybe even, let-down!!! Geddit!! Let DOWN! You might be let down and hanging around (in an airport)

wings crushed like, well like, something with cracked and crushed useless wings, and it's always ending up sentimental. YOu don't want that do YOU

DO YOU!!!

I told you to not open this thread! Did I not!! DID

I told you. I fucking told you that you would be disappointed if you opened this thread, but you had to go ahead and read it anyway didn't you!!!!

ConGRATulations.

Kieran McConville said:
You might be let down and hanging around (in an airport)
That actually happened to me three weeks ago when i landed in Larnaca airport, Cyprus.

:down: :sad: :sad: :sad:

congratulations to you as well

I love it! Keep hitting the refresh button till dawn Beli, I'll pay you.

Make this the most popular thread ever, gang!!!!! Six replies and six BILLION views!!!

seriously kieran who is not a girl, what the fuck would you know about what makes ME disappointed? christ listen to me, i've got deathstare cooties with this ME syndrome.

but anyway. what was i saying again?

oh yeah, "eat shit, 6 billion VIEWERS can't be wrong!"

get it? you know form those dicky fucking badges that morons used to wear back in the late 80s? only it was flies, not viewers, and viewers being the people refreshing/looking at this thread!!!!!

Oh!!!!! the misplaced and misnamed irony! long explanations for sweet fuck all punchlines!

applaud me.

jesus...i think my blood pressure just went up.

Back
Top Bottom