don't move don't talk out of time DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B2d :hug: Good to see you!

Irishteen - it is an internet telephone service. If both of you have it you can make calls over the internet for free, via your computers. You will obviously need a speakers/heaphones and a mic. You can find details at www. skype.com

^
Tils, thanks for your PM. I know you sent it ages ago, but I don't have my e-mail notify me when I recieve them, so I only just noticed it yesterday :reject:

^^No worries. I hadn't seen you on here for a while and wondered if you were ok!

^Dang, I am sure she could pick one up for a few quid - with the money you would save in phone calls :wink: I think there is also a similar facility on MSN, though i have never been able to get it to work.

^Aww. It'll have to be MSN for you both at the moment then:(

Gosh - I bet in costs a fortune to ring Australia or vice versa. My old flat mate used to spend hundreds ringing home - she was from Botswana.

Is she the same age as you?

It costs me on my new phone 50 cent a minute to ring Australia, but I barely have any money so even that is too expensive

She is just over 8 months older than me

Eek:yikes:

Hopefully soon you'll both be able to get jobs - do they leave school at 16 in Australia? - I have no idea. You don't need me to tell you this but hang on in there!!!Keeping up a long distance relationship is damn hard - I had difficulty when mine was 50 miles away - never mind the other side of the world!:wink:

Hey tre! Cheers:D I thought it summed up my realtionship with my computer rather neatly!

^Not quite, but I have thought about it. I threw the mouse once though :mad: :rockon:

^sharapova vs some girl from slovakia named hantuchova...i really want her to win (hantuchova) but sharapova won the first set 6-4, now hantuchova is up 2-0 in the second

it's probably not live & it's probably already finished, but i want to watch it without knowing the result :wink:

<listening to the allman brothers

Last edited:
It was 2 months ago today that I was on stage :sad: :(

(sorry I know that was random, I just had to state that though :lol: )

^^
yeah, it's not live. the results are up on yahoo.

*keeps mouth shut*

:shifty:

I despise the way her and Federer dominate tennis. I don't despise them, per se, but it's just nice to have some variation in who wins from time to time :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom