don't move don't talk out of time DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys :hug:

don't get me wrong, my parents are good people at heart and they love their kids and everything...i'm generally good about not letting their shit affect my day but sometimes it's just frustrating :huh:

but i'm sure it'll be fine and i'm moving out in a few years :hyper:

yeah, that will be great (at first anyway :wink: )

i dunno i hate to be depressing, but there are just little things that i miss about that apartment...just random things, you know what i mean? and then we lived in this other apartment 2 summers ago, and i really miss that one, because that was a bad summer for me and my family but it was the summer when i discovered U2. and i remember like lying there and listening to Running to Stand Still, and Acrobat, and Promenade really loud over and over again. and there's like nothing better than discovering a U2 song for the first time, you know?

i dunno i've just been thinking about random stuff today :wink:

I am Oscar Wilde.

I am Socrates.

I am Roy Keane.

I am the greatest human being ever to appear on this planet.

I feel good about myself.

:lol:

:sexywink:

Hello to all and to all pure delight.

:wink:

^^^ I remembering listening to U2 first, I was treated like crap in school and it was a livin' hell, but when I heard ATYCLB it just made me feel much better it was just a amazing feeling

ZD getting philosophical? :hmm:

:wave:

VG, thinking is good! It makes you want to improve your life instead of just enjoying it... if that makes sense. :wink:

I love the feeling when I'm discovering a new U2 song! :heart:

VertigoGal said:
christ zerodude :lol:

i wake up to the sound of music
mother mary comes to me
speaking words of wisdom
let it be

:sad:

i wish i had a religion...

Let It Be, clasic song, touchs me everytime

You not religous VG?

^
Yes I'm not really from Cork either.

I'm really from Norn Iron.

Zootlesque said:
ZD getting philosophical? :hmm:

You can not yet understand the extent of my post existential, post ironic and classically inspired thought.

VG let yourself go or have I become predictable.

:hmm:

Zootlesque said:
VG, you talkin to me? :wink:

no of course not, thanks for the advice or whatever :hug: lol

irishteen: no, not religious. i'd like to be but i can't quite do it (i'm young enough to still value my personal intellectual honesty)...my parents are a mixed marriage though, funny shit. have you ever heard the song "the orange and the green" by the irish rovers? good song...when i was little i'd dance around in my socks to it with my dad, and he'd laugh and say it was their mantra. but i didnt know what he meant (or how people could be orange and green :lol: )

^
:lol:

Well there are advantages being from Belfast.

(That was a self reference by the way I tried to say I'm...........)

VertigoGal said:

irishteen: no, not religious. i'd like to be but i can't quite do it (i'm young enough to still value my personal intellectual honesty)...my parents are a mixed marriage though, funny shit. have you ever heard the song "the orange and the green" by the irish rovers? good song...when i was little i'd dance around in my socks to it with my dad, and he'd laugh and say it was their mantra. but i didnt know what he meant (or how people could be orange and green :lol: )

I amn't very religous either, but most people who know me well or try to debate me ont he subject know how strong my faith is, but I don't really mind what religion other people are, the fatc is probably most represented in the fact my girlfriend is Atheist.

And no never heard the song

see ya zootles :hug: :hug:

yeah i have no problem with anyone's religion or spirituality, i just can't convince myself of it...

i think i might post the song for anyone's listening pleasure...i think the dudes that sing it were from belfast will :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom