don't move don't talk out of time DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Here is another thing he replied to me with

"ALOT of their songs even off their NEWEST album have Joshua Tree Guitar licks in them, I mean several of the Joshua Tree songs almost have the exact same arangments :blink:

and the majority of the songs after that album have the same thing going on with them, and no I'm not tone deaf, or I wouldn't have a Soundblaser X-Fi soundcard with pretty expensive speakers"

VG :wave: Are you moving?

no...well not really
my parents were getting divorced earlier this year and i lived with my dad in this little apartment that i really liked because my mom has fucking issues. that was january, their 16th anniversery to the day actually....then around june i think, they decided they loved each other again, and i told them they shouldn't live together again, i told them. but they didn't listen to me. so we moved in to a small place with my mom and my brother, but we didn't get rid of the apartment because my dad was stuck with it for a full year.

so we've been slowly bringing stuff over but the contract expires next monday or something, so my dad and i've been cleaning it out and cleaning the place all weekend...and the thing is, i want to move back in there. because my parents hate each other, and my dad even admitted the only reason they're not yet getting divorced is that there's no way they can afford it. and i love my mom but for fucks sake...i caught her drinking wine in the laundry room only a few nights ago and if she keeps it up it won't be long until we're back to the days of finding her passed out in the bathroom or threatening to kill herself or my dad or whatever.

and i knew this would happen and i told them that....god its fucked up

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom