Don't let the Randooom grind you down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Now we need to have a poll to vote on the best name for Kariann!

IWasBored said:
i just played the goofiest PSA ever.

wtf. free bible with every ride to church on the old people shuttle bus!!

:huh:
:hyper: Sign me up!!!

Schmeg said:
:lol: Now we need to have a poll to vote on the best name for Kariann!

:hmm:

The Mother of The Boot Funny, that's who I thought she was...

or Mrs. McSexy McPeek

Schmeg said:

Kick those old people out and check the score!

I haven't heard anything by Arroyo yet but I'm probably going to end up buying that CD at some point. :shifty:

Yeah down by the river!
Down by the banks of the River Charles!

i hear he covers pearl jam.

IWasBored said:

:hmm:

The Mother of The Boot Funny, that's who I thought she was...

or Mrs. McSexy McPeek
:yes: And The Bringer of The Light, don't forget.

And The Person to Stay Up Til 3 am and See Crazy Infomercials About Washlets With.

19675830qo.jpg

I smell a wedding picture in the works. :drool:

Schmeg said:

And The Person to Stay Up Til 3 am and See Crazy Infomercials About Washlets With.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

if dkm hadn't also hallucinated that on the dvd, it would have been easier to pretend the coolactuve barina just had some funky mushrooms on its pizza that night!

I'll comment!

:hyper:

If I have to marry Caleb you can marry the weatherman! At least his voice is easier on the ears!

Kariann said:

Ive also seen them talk about on the Travel Channel....it does exist I'm afraid.

aaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: Caleb: I heard King of Rodeo FOUR TIMES in a three day span...and the last two times there wasn't even any U2 as my reward later on. :(

I hope my dad has the right hard drive in his 'puter so I can print something...

:crazy: :crack:

I got home about 45 minutes ago and the first thing I noticed before I even had my door close was that my modem was flashing :scream: I decided instead of freaking out to just ignore it while I put my stuff away and turned the air on. Since I have my service through my brother's work I called him first. He gave me the tech support number to call and we went through a bunch of things. He told me to call the phone company to see if I have a connection, even though my land line works. I called and we went through a bunch of things including taking my modem into my bedroom to check if another phone jack would make it work. Nothing.

So tomorrow I have a horrid dentist appointment at 10 where I get to have 2 filings :scream: :sad: I then had to block off FOUR hours of my day on a Saturday :scream: for the phone company to come over.

I told myself to stay calm, which took all I had. I was about to call my mom and tell her I was coming to spend the night! It's hotter than hell out anyways so a night in central air would have been nice....Anyways I plugged everything back in and the lights were solid and everything is ok. :eyebrow: Whatever.

I'll wait to call and cancel my appointment until tomorrow. How weird. :huh:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: :crack:

I got home about 45 minutes ago and the first thing I noticed before I even had my door close was that my modem was flashing :scream: I decided instead of freaking out to just ignore it while I put my stuff away and turned the air on. Since I have my service through my brother's work I called him first. He gave me the tech support number to call and we went through a bunch of things. He told me to call the phone company to see if I have a connection, even though my land line works. I called and we went through a bunch of things including taking my modem into my bedroom to check if another phone jack would make it work. Nothing.

So tomorrow I have a horrid dentist appointment at 10 where I get to have 2 filings :scream: :sad: I then had to block off FOUR hours of my day on a Saturday :scream: for the phone company to come over.

I told myself to stay calm, which took all I had. I was about to call my mom and tell her I was coming to spend the night! It's hotter than hell out anyways so a night in central air would have been nice....Anyways I plugged everything back in and the lights were solid and everything is ok. :eyebrow: Whatever.

I'll wait to call and cancel my appointment until tomorrow. How weird. :huh:

I've had that happen and usually the unplug/plug back in works for me. Although I feel for anyone with these issues as it brings back my bad memories of my cable experience. :hug:

I'm so worn out now :sad: :sigh: I'm already freaking out about the dentist tomorrow morning. I really don't need to waste a Saturday at home in this heat. I could actually clean and get stuff done and I don't have anywhere I really need to be. Plus I can stay by the pool since the phone company was going to call my cell phone but the idea of being here all night and then tomorrow with no internet service is way too much for me to deal with :sad:

If I wasn't on drugs right now I think I would have to make myself a tall rum and diet coke with lime. :ohmy: That sounds sooooo good!!!!! :sad: :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom