Don't kill the messenger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wannabe

War Child
Try this link for a startle. Do not view it if you have a heart condition. Seriously.

http://homepage.mac.com/themacko/whatswrong.html

I about spit soda all over the montior. A face pops out with a scream after a few seconds. I'm horrible with "jumpy" stuff, yet I love the Alien movie series.

[This message has been edited by wannabe (edited 03-12-2002).]

LOL, The only thing I noticed weird was that there were no curtains or verticals over the windows. Then there was a startling image with a screaming sound, which gave me a bit of a shiver. I guess you should have the sound turned on to experience the full effect. Make sure you're not drinking or eating anything when you click on the link.

[This message has been edited by qball7200 (edited 03-12-2002).]

that's been around for a long time.

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

What is wrong with me?
I open these links and the "quiet" picture before anything happens always scares me enough and I close it before something happens!
I find the waiting scarier than the actusl thing, and I'm sure if I did look at the actual thing, I wouldn't even be that scared.

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk*

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
What is wrong with me?
I open these links and the "quiet" picture before anything happens always scares me enough and I close it before something happens!
I find the waiting scarier than the actusl thing, and I'm sure if I did look at the actual thing, I wouldn't even be that scared.

lol.. I do the same thing. I'm a coward.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

OMG! LMAO That is HiLARRYous!
biggrin.gif

*ROTFLMFAO* Ok I didn't jump..have to admit I thought my computer was lagging that it wasn't working or something and I was a TINY bit startled...like when u don't expect what u're gonna see...but this guy next to me playing a computer game did jump LOL He was like 'What the hell was that???'

Nope can't do it sorry...You see it all started when I was little and my brothers made me watch....bad bad brothers

Back
Top Bottom