Don't have affairs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's awesome that she found out she was with a cheater and now can find someone better rather than putting in years with this guy and have it be more devestatng down the road

Chizip said:
it's awesome that she found out she was with a cheater and now can find someone better rather than putting in years with this guy and have it be more devestatng down the road

I agree. No one implied this link was supposed to be humorous. Infact, the title says it all: Don't have affairs.

It is a lesson to us all.

Though I had a giggle.

Chizip said:
i agree. it sucks that he was cheating in the first place but it's better both women know now. if it hadn't been for that call, he might still be playing both sides to this day. if i'd been on either side (the wife or the other girlfriend), in the long run i'd be glad i knew. it sucks it had to be played out on the radio like that. but at least hopefully it showed a lot of people what a sleaze the guy was and hopefully he's having a hard time finding dates these days.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i agree. it sucks that he was cheating in the first place but it's better both women know now. if it hadn't been for that call, he might still be playing both sides to this day. if i'd been on either side (the wife or the other girlfriend), in the long run i'd be glad i knew. it sucks it had to be played out on the radio like that. but at least hopefully it showed a lot of people what a sleaze the guy was and hopefully he's having a hard time finding dates these days.

Seconded. Hopefully the nature of it being on the radio also brought a lot of other people back to reality and taught them the lesson P_H sought to give with the thread title: don't have affairs!

I don't think it's real.

Because of liability issues radio stations must disclose in advance that people are being put on the air....this guy wasn't notified...

I don't get it. Why was she so upset? She can still have an affair with that guy, if she really, truly loves him. Am I right? She'll come to her senses. They can have hot sex in motels in cold Minnesota every weekend now. :drool:

joerags said:
I don't get it. Why was she so upset? She can still have an affair with that guy, if she really, truly loves him. Am I right? She'll come to her senses. They can have hot sex in motels in cold Minnesota every weekend now. :drool:

:| :| :| :| :|

Back
Top Bottom