Don't Call Him Mini-Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid285859616/bclid294430730/bctid1029828754

Lesson of the day, courtesy of Verne Troyer -- respect my name!

TMZ spotted the pint-sized star of "Austin Powers" outside Crustacean last night, where very large Celtics player Paul Pierce had the nerve to call Troyer "Mini-Me." Big mistake!

Verne had to cut the 6' 6" Paul down to size, calling him out on his faux-pas, saying, "I could have come up and just said 'Hey, you play for the Celtics, what up?' No, your name is Paul, my name is Verne ... Next time, now you know."

Troyer then gave Pierce a low-five and was on his way.

I just love MiniMe (oops, I mean VERNE) being pissed off at Paul Pierce, it's so insanely random. I still remember when he peed on the floor on that Surreal Life show :wink:

Pretty respectable, I would say. No swearing, quite calm and collected. I would do the same thing.....if that was Mini-Me. :evil: (Oh, I totally went there. Bad pun and all :hi5: )

I can't believe Verne Troyer telling someone not to call him Mini-me is "news." Even for celeb gossip trash, this is scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Back
Top Bottom